tense, too

“I’ve killed plenty mother f*ckers with a gun”

previously

1. mojo
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 3:38 pm |

Yes, folks, that is indeed what “aggravated assault and battery” looks like. And what “threatening” sounds like.

Both felonies.

2. Freddie Sykes
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm |

UNION THUG Who Beat Steven Crowder ID’ed – His Name Is Tony Cummings

3. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 3:58 pm |

Michigan is a right to work assault state apparently…

4. Caged Insanity
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 4:43 pm |

Sondra, that is *perfect*.

This asshole will get away without so much as a slap on the wrist. The govt. unions will see to it.

Life in America will soon be all about what union you belong to. No union = no police protection, no fire protection, no honest judges, etc.

5. Posted December 11, 2012 at 5:29 pm |

Love Crowder. And I don’t often say this about men but, I’d tap that.

6. Posted December 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm |

Dear Lord, please let me be found dead in a huge pile of my spent brass. With piles of Tangos just outside.

7. Lance
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 9:24 pm |

I agree 100% with mojo (1)
    However, IMHO, the criminal justice system is too slow,
    too expensive, too bureaucratic, etc to deal with these felonies
    in a socially effective way, i.e. to protect society, punish
    lawbreakers & dissuade others from breaking the law.

In my experience, thugs like some of these union goons,
    with possibly the support of 99+% of the rest of the union
    ‘members’, only respond to one thing that both stops
    their ‘criminal assaults & batteries’ & makes sure that
    they never ‘threaten’ another peaceful citizen again!
    What you have to say afterwards is,”Officer, we were only
    defending ourselves after they attacked us”.

8. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 10:37 pm |

Be precise, boy. You’re admitting to murder. Did the mf’ers you killed have a gun? Or did you kill the mf’ers with a gun?

9. rickn8or
    Posted December 11, 2012 at 11:02 pm |

“Officer, I was in fear of my life. That’s all I have to say until my attorney gets here.”

10. Spin
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 2:42 am |

Doesn’t Crowder have the option of pressing charges for assault?

11. Posted December 12, 2012 at 6:09 am |

My love for Crowder has no bounds, although I guess it wouldn’t be the first time… I forget.

Sean Hannity Made Me Gay

Posted December 12, 2012 at 7:58 am |

Oh look there’s some of the many State Police who were there to stop this and arrest that man—-

13. Posted December 12, 2012 at 11:48 am |

oops they did it again

14. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 13, 2012 at 8:32 am |

Missy,
    I just got the “tense, too” pun.