whew!

The world ends for 153,781 people every day. That’s who they were talking about.

12/12/12 12/21/12

Crap.

1. Posted December 12, 2012 at 6:25 pm |

12-12-12, 12 Packs of Beer, 12 Cans in each of 12 Ounces each……

Coincidence? Nope.

2. Posted December 12, 2012 at 7:08 pm |

Did I already post this?

3. kinlaw
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 8:10 pm |

12 inches in a, um, foot.

Yeah

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 8:58 pm |

meh… it’s always something

5. Posted December 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm |

Why do I come to this website? Why do you come to this website?

Personally, I was threatened, years ago, to be here. I believe the communique came down something like this: “You ain’t goink novhere, Buster! Don’t you dare to even sink about leevink me!”

Only it was done in a more Frau Bleücher kinda voice. It was scary.

So, here I still am. What’s your story?

6. Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:07 pm |

Mine was scarier Hog. Head missy said she “appreciated” me, and us……

SHIVERS….. Wait, there is a shadow at the window, I have to check it ou..ytrderumuububunimimomomi,,

7. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:33 pm |

^ I just said all that because we were all supposed to die today.

But at 12:01 after I survived was when I realized we’re all still gonna die on the 21st………….

Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm |

12 eggs in a dozen. (13 donuts in a dozen)

Now 12 dozen is just gross.

9. Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:43 pm |

It’ s still not 12:01, yet…

10. accipiter NW
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:44 pm |

Can’t stop 12/21 from being our last day. It’s true! Because what has become a small but growing percentage of those 153,781 daily dying has turned into toxic undead voters. And now the world is going out of balance. Only solution is to round up all the virgins- the potential Lena (or Lenny) “my first time was with Obama” Dunham’s and throw them in the volcano. It is the only hope for Mankind.

11. rickn8or
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:55 pm |

Call me sloppily sentimental, but if we’re going out, I can’t think of a better group of people to have around me when it happens.

12. LostLiberty
    Posted December 13, 2012 at 4:54 am |

Didn’t hear about 12-12-12 being the day, but even Marlboro is planing a big party on the 21st. Several FB friends posted photos of watches with date and time all with matching 12′s.
    If we do go out on the 21st, I’ll have a lot less to worry about.

13. Posted December 13, 2012 at 5:13 am |

So, what happens to Rula Lenska?

Dawn dishwashing detergent? Actually, I’m soaking in it.

14. Posted December 13, 2012 at 5:18 am |

And then there’s always Anna Maria Alberghetti, but I think she’ll be okay. She’s prolly off reading scripts somewhere.

15. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 13, 2012 at 7:13 am |

The world ends for 153,781 people every day.”
    Well, actually, it’s those people who end for the world.
    Heck, the world goes on, and it doesn’t know or care about who did or didn’t die during that rotation.

When it comes to end-of-the-world prophesies, one ought’a get the details right. Otherwise, folks won’t, like, stock up an’ go to UFO pickup points an’ stuff.
    Besides, when they’re still there the next morning, they’re gonna wanna blame somebody for makin’ ‘em throw a perfectly good virgin into that there volcano.
    (What? Well, yeah, that would mean that the sacrifice worked, so …)
    Ne-ver-miind.

16. Posted December 13, 2012 at 12:45 pm |

12 eggs in a dozen. (13 donuts in a dozen)

Now 12 dozen is just gross.

Peanut. Walnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut. Almond nut. Hazelnut. I know ‘em all. I could go on forever.

Now I’m going to have to go watch that movie (Best In Show) again.

Posted December 13, 2012 at 2:25 pm |

153,781 peeps? That`s a lotta cookies………

18. mojo
    Posted December 14, 2012 at 1:25 pm |

12/20/2012 is almost a palindrome. And today is Friday the 13th.

“Jacques DeMolay, thou art again avenged!”

19. Posted December 14, 2012 at 10:18 pm |

Whatever else there is, 12/12/12 will be the last date of that form for a very long time.