When they outlaw fangs …

… only wolves will have fangs.

… and it doesn't even address … BTF: »
Talons

My response? BTF »
Baaaa Woof! Just f’n “Woof !”

1. S2
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm |

Is it ironic, or fitting that this would be a major discussion on the anniversary of the Bill of Rights becoming law in 1791?

2. DougM (Well, thaaat sucked!)
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 12:31 pm |

Now, calm down, Wollf. ;)

3. JoeBandMember&#8482
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 2:05 pm |

We need to take steps to eliminate the carefully identified places with large numbers of unarmed victims, where these mentally deranged bastards always go to pull this mass shooting shit.

Those of us who can carry, should, and as often as possible. Especially every time there is a gun control law or treaty being considered. That seems to be when these things always happen.

I predict there will be several more of these happen over the next few months. Be prepared, be wise, and don’t be defenseless. And don’t be stupid or reckless.

That is all.

4. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 2:07 pm |

Yeah, my coding sucks.

5. Posted December 15, 2012 at 2:35 pm |

Doug, you know me well. :) . I will give up my Fangs when some dentist pries them from my cold, dead jaw.

There are a number of us “Wollfs” out here with Hearts as big as Sheepdogs, but able and willing to do what “Wolves” do……

And Not to Sheep.

JBM…. You are correct. I predict an uptick in this sort of thing, and murder- suicides, running up to the Mayan Myth. Broken People will do what they do, but now with more urgency.

Those that “believe”, and there are lots, won’t, in their broken minds, want their loved ones to suffer Armaggedon.

PS, I have Never tasted Lamb or Mutton, nor will I. Too cute, and they are fun to play leap frog with……..heh . Now I have to find the photo….

Posted December 15, 2012 at 3:27 pm |

As far as I am concerned, the number of school massacres in America is a fucking trend!!!! Happened in Kalifornicateya many years ago, which, instead of resolving they simply outlawed the AK-47 and got reelected…..

It has accelerated with Colorado and now Connecticut. In each case it was a kid who was the perp. They get their ideas, in my opinion, from all the fucking TV coverage, but I can`t prove that. Oh, and I forgot, it has also happened on college campuses.

Flatpeter Libtard`s answer of making schools gun-free areas is a HUGE FAIL!!!!!!

7. Posted December 15, 2012 at 4:42 pm |

Pretty sure it was a Golden or a Baldy that we lost our last cat to. Or an owl. We got some big-assed owls up here.

Sorry for the other cats, but they are inside cats forever now. They’ve always been inside cats anyhow, except for Junior. Pretty sure he was born in a barn by the way he reacts to this demonstration CD that came with the stereo. It starts with roosters and chickens and pigs and dogs and horses, and stuff, And he immediately becomes intensely interested in it. Gracie could care less.

8. rickn8or
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 5:02 pm |

And Col Jerry SIR!, there seems to be a curious connection between SSRI anti-depressants, the yoots that take them and school shootings.

9. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 7:09 pm |

I’ve been seeing a lot of tolerant, diverse lefties jacking their keyboards about murdering NRA members.

Come on and try.

Posted December 16, 2012 at 3:49 pm |

They wonder who could be so evil as to kill little children I could think of many leaders of countries who have. Those countries all have laws against ownership.

11. Posted December 17, 2012 at 2:52 am |

JoeBandMember (#9): Hint to libruls: don’t bring a pencil to a gunfight.

Looks like the usual run of copycat shootings are starting. There’s one here in So Cal: CSUF.

The problem isn’t with guns (just like it isn’t with knives, in China). The problem is with unhinged loons who get their grubby paws on guns (and knives).

The kind of laws we might consider (I won’t say “need”) are those that try to identify ULs (unhinged loons) and either get them some help, get them some strong Prozac, or get them behind padded walls, before they hurt someone.

geezerette: Only the worst, vilest form of coward would shoot children.