today’s assignment

Rodgie

1. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 10:26 am |

Yep,
    now imagine what the CHICOM hackers (among other nations) and USGOV internet vacuums are doing.

(What? The ear-piece-coaching technique? Yesterday’s news.)

2. CJ
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:05 am |

So a group paid to represent banks stages a phony exercise with actors and posts it online to warn us about being duped online, or something?

Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:07 am |

No internet banking or ordering in this house. ‘course the bank does everything on line. No cell phone either. Anyone interested in our life would be bored to death but it still pisses me off. That camp in the woods is looking better everyday. When I enter my name on line the information is as wrong as the main stream media.

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 11:15 am |

CJ…MY take-away is the reminder that all your stupid MyFace pages and habits are easily accessed for manipulation. In only a couple key strokes……

5. PatrickP
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 2:16 pm |

I just shared this on Facebook. LOL.

6. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 2:26 pm |

^ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 2:46 pm |

^^ Nowwww you’re in trouble, with Connecticut authorities.
    (see my post above)

8. Posted December 18, 2012 at 3:32 pm |

Parent tells daughter to stop boinking boyfriend. Daughter asks what makes them think she is. Parent says, “We saw your post on facebook!” Daughter says, “You’ve been spying on me?!” Parent says, “No dear, you published it! Potential lenders, employers, blackmailers and stalkers all have access to your exhibitionist crap. You might as well post a video. I suggest you put on a tie!”

9. Posted December 18, 2012 at 6:51 pm |

There’s always the ‘poison pill’ counterattack: create several online accounts & personas with totally bogus, far-fetched, yet easily disputed information. This lowers the confidence level of anything legitimate someone may stumble upon. The upside is that your junk mail becomes very entertaining!

10. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 9:38 am |

Karl (8)
    Re: “I suggest you put on a tie!”
    You neglected to credit Frau Blucher.

11. Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:17 am |

^ You forgot the umlaut. It’s not official mittout zee umlaut.

You wanna hear the horses neigh, you gotta include zee umlaut! (ü = alt+0252).

Blücher!