ev ry bo dy run

President Obama will announce Wednesday morning that Vice President Joe Biden will head up an effort to form administration policies to curb gun-related violence…

1. Posted December 19, 2012 at 10:27 am |

Looks like he is going to do nothing then.

Good. The Campaigner is more interested in electioneering than humping the third rail.

2. mojo
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 10:51 am |

“Nip it in the BUD!”

3. Posted December 19, 2012 at 11:00 am |

Deputy Dawg is hot on the trail. I truly hope that he is as inept as he seems.

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 11:18 am |

^ JR says this is good news.

5. Posted December 19, 2012 at 11:21 am |

JR, I surely hope you’re as right on this as you were on deciding to Court Miss Sondra! :)

6. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 11:22 am |

Missy,
    Thank you for a perfect graphic!
    I was gonna do a post, but I kept knocking myself out doing face palms.

I think of this as a Christmas “present.”

7. accipiter NW
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 11:23 am |

There is only one Sheriff Joe.

Posted December 19, 2012 at 11:44 am |

He got him re elected!!

9. rickn8or
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:15 pm |

Well, there goes Joe’s chances of following Øbama into the oval office. Plus, if he’s up to his usual standards of excellence, whatever he produces will resemble an un-passable soup sandwich.

And I STILL can’t look at photos of Uncle Choo-choo and thinking of the movie “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.”

Wollf, oh c’mon! How hard would it be to decide to court HeadMissy or not?

10. SteveHGraham
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 12:15 pm |

I was so happy when I saw this news. Now we know exactly how optimistic the Iwon is.

11. The Ugly American
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 1:14 pm |

An Andy Griffith and Julie Brown reference all in the same post.

Most excellent…

Posted December 19, 2012 at 1:20 pm |

Look, A squirrel!

13. TimO
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 1:54 pm |

Nothing like putting the highest IQ member of the staff on the job….

14. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 4:31 pm |

TUA is my favorite! :)

( you too, Wollf ;)

15. Justin Credible
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 5:28 pm |

Biden during presidential debate, and Biden after veep nomination.

16. JoEBandMember™
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 6:12 pm |

So Biden is gonna be the hired man to lecture us on what guns we can own.

Aren’t these all the same types of weapons our own government furnished to Mexican drug gangs, and radical Islamics, to use against our people? And didn’t that same government sit there watching while these guns were used to kill our own people?

Molon Labe, asshole.

17. Posted December 19, 2012 at 7:15 pm |

Outstanding choice, there, Obo. Joey knows just what it means to have your head up something.

Posted December 19, 2012 at 8:12 pm |

Sherrifffff Joe gonna take yer guns. If it doesn’t work he can write up a report and fall on his head.

19. ZZMike
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 9:27 pm |

Good grief!!!! Kerry as Secretary of State, Biden as gun-control czar.

We are well and truly screwed.

His aim will be “how will we do it”, not “should we do it”.

Posted December 19, 2012 at 10:04 pm |

Along this line, I just listened to some very earnest airhead explain to Dennis Miller how limiting magazine capacity, lowering power and banning semiautos will force more reloads and slow the rate of fire to give people maybe a moment to overpower the shooter or even survive when hit.
    That’s gonna work real good when four gangbangers with Glocks see my 5 shot bolt action .22
    She says I don’t ‘need’ a semi auto. If I could have called at that moment and gotten through, I’d have said if she has the right to tell me how many shots and what caliber I ‘need’ in a gun, then I have a right to tell her how many months a year she can hold an aspirin between her knees for birth control.
    That kind of attitude is what’s killing America. Pussification and nanny thinking.

21. Spin
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 3:06 am |

It’s not often I give this administration credit for anything but…
    An awful lot of stupid things are going to be said about this issue before the gun-grabbers come up with the ‘pitch perfect phrase’. What better man than old Uncle Joe to corral all these stoopid memes. Hell he may even utter the best one.

22. Jee
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 4:36 am |

Everything will be okay. After a few drinks and some shiny distractions, Joe will be occupied for at least a year.

23. rickn8or
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 8:01 am |

Jee, unfortunately, Professor Øbama wants this by early January.

WhooooooWooooWooo! Is that a freight train I hear?

Posted December 20, 2012 at 8:35 am |

No budget for 4 years a debt that will never be paid back unlimited spending but this will be done by the first of the year. That’s what you call a leader!!! He’s been so busy with being the President arrrhhhhggggg!!!!!

25. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 10:13 am |

If Biden shoots himself in the foot over this,
    will he blame the gun?

Posted December 20, 2012 at 2:58 pm |

The gun and the bus that’s driving over him.

27. Poot
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 3:57 pm |

…the homecoming queen’s got a gun…

28. Posted December 21, 2012 at 11:36 am |

OH-MY-FREEKIN’-GAWD!!! President O’Bammer is going to let Vice President Joe “Einstein” Biden lead the charge into trying to figure out how to save us from our-gun-slinging-selves? Have we burned through all the rest of the Imbecilic Morons this country seems to have on the Left and he’s all that’s left?