this joke never gets old

…I always talk about how one of the main incentives for running again was continuing Secret Service protection to have men with guns around at all times

—President Barack Hussein Obama 2012

1. apotheosis
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 10:23 am |

…”and to make sure you didn’t have the same luxury.”

Go ahead and finish the sentence, barry, you won’t be telling us anything we didn’t already know.

2. JoeBandMemberâ„¢
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 10:34 am |

I predict more mass shooting “incidents” as we get closer to Congress acting upon any proposed new gun ban legislation and or the UN Agenda 21 international gun ban. Why? Because that’s always when they happen. Does anyone else see the “coincidence”??

Call me crazy if it makes you feel better. Be my guest.

3. Brad
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 10:39 am |

Restrictions for thee and thine, not fot me and mine.

4. JoeBandMemberâ„¢
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 10:55 am |

I suggest having a look at what Feinstein will bring before the Senate in January.

The first step to confiscation, as it has been in EVERY other nation.

5. Posted December 27, 2012 at 11:05 am |

Dear Joe,

You are Crazy.

Somehow that didn’t make me feel better. Gun safe, except home protection weapons, will be stored off site.

I cannot imagine allowing them to force me to Register my 1875, Colt .45 Army Revolver. Nope not gonna happen.

6. SayWhat?
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 11:43 am |

Guns are for the wealthy ruling class, not for common citizens.
    Private schools are for the wealthy ruling class not for common citizens.
    If you ever start to get out of the bottom, the wealthy ruling class will tax you back down to where you belong.

They have your best interests in mind.

7. Jess
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 12:04 pm |

The pimp daddy likes his posse. That, a 747 and a mansion.

8. Buzz
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 12:19 pm |

My 1858 Remington revolver will get some practice time…

9. mojo
    Posted December 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm |

This happened a few blocks away.

Posted December 27, 2012 at 12:50 pm |

Black powder rifles, shotguns and pistols are legally considered antiques, not firearms. Which is why you can order them from, say, Dixie Gunworks, via the mail……

Posted December 27, 2012 at 12:52 pm |

Did not exactly work for president Reagan when he got shot……

Posted December 27, 2012 at 5:38 pm |

*This comment would have had to be removed by the author or moderators*

13. Posted December 27, 2012 at 5:45 pm |

No Sir, Colonel… You worked for the Commandant, and helped out Ronnie when he needed this broken from the Air.

G-d Bless you, Sir!

14. JimB
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 7:50 am |

Then again when you have some black powder and a few scraps of irin pipe at your house they can accuse you of being a bomb maker… What makes you think the won’t try to outlaw or control black powder firearms..NY and NJ already do.

15. rickn8or
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 10:25 am |

We do it much simpler in the South. Typical first-time-picking-up-my-daughter speech:

“Lookee here, I got a shotgun, a backhoe, forty acres and I’m not afraid to go back to jail.”

16. mojo
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 10:49 am |

“Rember this: Anything you do to her I get to do to you.”