wedgeroonie

(Caution: language NSFW)

~ vid ~

via Drudge

1. Posted December 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm |

Well, if Dooey Deschanel says it, I don’t see how I can possibly deny it. She is rather cute. I”ll give her that. I want to fuck her in the ass ’til the cows come home, but I’m still not sure if I should be taking my political advice from her.

Posted December 30, 2012 at 9:47 pm |

Well done.

Brings a tear to my eye.

3. LLoyd
    Posted December 30, 2012 at 10:21 pm |

Sure am glad it had that happy ending of bringing all those f**king a-holes to the brink of their hypocracy. Ban Hollywood. F**king a-aholes.

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted December 30, 2012 at 10:29 pm |

Winner of the 2012 internets evar.

5. David
    Posted December 30, 2012 at 10:50 pm |

The horse has left the barn and they are demanding a new lock for the door.

Posted December 30, 2012 at 10:58 pm |

Heh heh. p0wned.
    Just took too long having to listen to the sniveling snots before the punch line arrived, though. The fucking whiny, sanctimonious assholes were annoying me so much, I almost shut it off before the end.

7. Posted December 30, 2012 at 11:28 pm |

^ Brings a tear to my eye.

Could we stop with the tears already?

8. Merovign
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 1:09 am |

Reminds me of Salman Rushdie, surrounded by bodyguards, demanding Americans give up their guns.

How many of these assholes have had bodyguards? How many of them wouldn’t be caught dead in a neighborhood we could afford?

And this bunch of ingrate incompetent professional liars is going to tell us what to do?

Yeah, shut up and lie like you’re paid to, prostitutes.

9. Posted December 31, 2012 at 1:14 am |

^ That was rather unkind. I like it.

10. Posted December 31, 2012 at 6:50 am |

Why is this huge weight suddenly on my feet? It is warm, so I’ll give it that, but otherwise, why is this huge weight suddenly on my feet?

Posted December 31, 2012 at 7:29 am |

Hog,

It might have something to do with stayin up all fuckin night makin comments on this thread…..?

12. Posted December 31, 2012 at 7:31 am |

Oh, it’s a cat. Sorry. I guess I have to go get it some food now.

13. Posted December 31, 2012 at 7:41 am |

Colonel Jerry, SIR:! I do not stay-up deliberately. My sleeping hours are different than other people’s. I can’t help it. I have a whole bottle of serious-ass sleeping pills that I could take, but won’t. They wouldn’t work anyway. This shit is industrial.

14. rickn8or
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 7:59 am |

Monkeys trained to repeat the words of others.

I should take their words seriously why?

Posted December 31, 2012 at 8:19 am |

I’m glad I forced myself to watch all the way through. ‘Cause I was wonderin’ WTF at the end it was TF— Nothing matters but what the President/they have planned there ain’t nobody gonna stop it.

16. Posted December 31, 2012 at 10:02 am |

I have the punch line right over here. If I ever fail to deliver the punch line, you should start an investigation.

17. Maria Edi
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 10:27 am |

At first I was about to puke, but then I understand what it was all about. F***ing hypocrites!!! (ops, sorry!)

18. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 11:35 am |

Good, truthful, video.

But I wouldn’t f&%# any of those people.

I know where they’ve been.

And the people they’ve been with like goats better, anyway.

19. JimB
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 11:53 am |

So…Where’s the petition??? I want to sign.. I’m tired of hollywood and their bullshit. Thease are the first peolpe to travel with armed goons to protect them. Fuck them all

20. PeggyU
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 12:54 pm |

The day one of them actually turns down a role because of its gratuitous violence is the day I might believe his “principles” are genuine and not just another attention-seeking device. I believe that many actors are desperate exhibitionists, willing to do most anything so that people will acknowledge their existence. Their general behavior (public drunkenness, wardrobe “malfunctions”, unstable relationships, etc.) supports the observation that these are some very messed up people who just happen to have enough talent in one small aspect of their lives to have accumulated wealth. Unfortunately, I think that many politicians share that same insecure and attention-seeking behavior – but lacking the ability to memorize a script, they turn to politics instead. Obama is a prime example. Talk about a fucked up individual! But give him an audience and a teleprompter, and he becomes a rock star.

Posted December 31, 2012 at 12:59 pm |

All of them are Obama voters.

22. Posted December 31, 2012 at 2:01 pm |

^^^ Maria Edi, did you just swear in Portuguese? Because that is sexy. I can feel the warmth of your body from 4,000 miles away. Oh wait, it’s my cat. Never mind.

23. Posted December 31, 2012 at 8:27 pm |

Wait a minute. Did I just miss a goat-fucking video? How the hell did that happen!?

24. Posted January 1, 2013 at 1:02 am |

Teh urge to go outside and crank-off a few rounds: It is teh strong. Wait a sec, I can do that from in here!

Teh problem, it is teh solved.