tonight’s KisPSA

* ahem *

1. Lance
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 10:38 pm |

Just saw a U-toob title over at the Diane Feinstein U-toob page
    that said Obama signed the ‘Gun Ban Law’ on New Year’s Eve.
    Couldn’t watch it now but will tomorrow! Whadda way to start
    the new year! I couldn’t help but notice how fast he did this!

[link removed; vid was falsely titled to gather hits — (sorry, Lance) DM]

2. rickn8or
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 11:03 pm |

μολών λαβέ, bitch.

Posted December 31, 2012 at 11:24 pm |

^ Lance (1) How does Uhbama Captain Shitstain sign a “gun ban law” that Congress hasn’t even debated or voted on?
    More Executive Order “I am King Buraq Uhbama I” arrogance?

4. JoeBandMember™
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 11:33 pm |

I am a proud descendant of Nathaniel Bacon.
    I have had whole herds of ‘Lympians band together to silence me on their limp wristed newspaper. I have had caricatures of me posted on a local diaper fetish hate blog.

I will not, so long as there’s a breath of life in me, turn loose of either my Bible or my guns.

I AM JoeBandMember, and I wrote and approved this message.

So there.

5. PeggyU
    Posted January 1, 2013 at 12:36 am |

What gun ban law? When did they get one assembled? I thought they were all busy working on driving us off a cliff or something.

6. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 1, 2013 at 2:24 am |

Seems Pravda has had a change of heart since Commie-iesm.
    (What? Yeah, I knoww!)

7. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 1, 2013 at 3:22 am |

dick, lance
    That didn’t happen.
    The vid was falsely titled to get hits.

8. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 1, 2013 at 7:13 am |

from DougM’s linky:

…a tyrannical class who knows they have absolutely nothing to fear from a relatively unarmed population. This in turn breeds not respect but absolute contempt and often enough, criminal abuse.

Basic. Human. Nature.

9. Lance
    Posted January 1, 2013 at 5:09 pm |

DougM, (1) (7), Thanks for deleting the phony linky!
    I’m glad sumbuddy caught it! Looking back, I might
    have been thinking it was an EO. I also notice that
    Diane Feinstein’s old vid about banning all guns
    seems to be getting a lot of extra publicity!

I think we should set up some large enclaves starting
    with Detroit, which is or was a staunchly union city
    and move all the anti-gunners there where they won’t
    have to put up with us gun & bible ‘clingers’. Also
    ’bout half of Kali & Oregon, plus most of New England!
    I’ll volunteer to drive a moving truck!