♪ one of these things is not like the other ♬

Yvette Clark, the U.S. Representative for New York’s 11th congressional district doesn’t know that John BoehnerObama is the president………just like George Bush.

President Obama comforted you and offered you “immediate” assistance. Since your encounter with him months ago, what has been your interaction with the White House?

After his visit, I sent an email to President Obama. Many days later, I got a response back. It was disturbing.

How so?

It had nothing to do with what I was asking him. It was a form letter. It thanked me for supporting the troops….

1. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 11:30 am |

Yea-a-a-h – I read somewhere that, while a lot of “low-information” voters thought that Mitt Romney knew more about business and economics than “President Mom-Jeans”, they voted for Obama because they believed that he cared more for the “little guy” than Mitt (despite the fact that Mitt and and his family have given more of their time and own money to charitable causes than Obama ever has).

2. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 12:03 pm |

While golfing on Maui, Obama’s every thought is about the little folks.

3. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 12:18 pm |

#2, Alan outback bacon czar: “While golfing on Maui, Obama’s every thought is about the little folks.” – he’s thinking, “Fcuking whiny, needy little bass-turds!”

4. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm |

Welcome to the club, sucker.

Posted January 4, 2013 at 1:59 pm |

Was it pictures of HIM? ‘Cause I can’t look otherwise I break my resolutions.

Posted January 4, 2013 at 6:50 pm |

Yvette Clark carries on another Uhbamunist tradition immortalized by General Honore during the Katrina aftermath: “You are stuck on stupid.”
    After 11 years’ reign, just what did Global Warming The Seas Are Rising Mayor Bloomberg do to prepare for high water – nothing; no flood walls, no prepostioned diesel pumps and fuel, no planned evacuation or emergency food, shelter or water. They voted for him. Fuck them.
    People owning property all along the Jersey and Connecticut shores have had enjoyment and income and good real estate appreciation for decades from those properties. Hurricanes and nor’easters have been coming ashore there for eons; let the property owners endure the risks along with enjoying the rewards; Federal Government Flood Insurance subsidized by you and me? Fuck them. Get private insurance and pay the premium for the risk involved, please. Most of us do – why should beach property owners get a special taxpayer funded rate?
    Fuck them.
    For the most part, they’ve ruined what used to be beautiful, wild sea shores when I was a kid, because back then, there was no Fed insurance and people would not take the risk of building there, and locals lived on higher mainland or the very few high spots around those seashores. Now it’s a 500 mile long wall of largely ugly commercial properties and mega mansions. Fuck them.

Posted January 4, 2013 at 6:56 pm |

Oh yeah, I forgot – Uhbama is still a lying, narcissistic empty suit and his administration is populated through and through by self serving ideologues focused on their utopian fantasies and self gratification. What else did the poor, dumb woman expect?
    Bet she voted for him.
    How’s that shat in bed smell now, lady? Roll over and enjoy it for four more years. And fuck you too, because your vote helped screw the rest of us.

8. Paul
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 8:05 pm |

Obama knows there is a sucker born every minute and you can fool 51 percent of ‘em most of the time.

9. Tasty Bacon
    Posted January 4, 2013 at 9:05 pm |

Oh boo hoo…you probably voted for him too. But he is thinking of you while playing golf so rest assured. Sucker.

10. Jess
    Posted January 5, 2013 at 5:08 am |

Obama will get right on it, after he practices being the volcano god by sticking feathers in his ass.

11. Lance
    Posted January 5, 2013 at 4:32 pm |

Jess (10) your mention of Hawaiian ‘volcano’ gives me such ee-bil
    thoughts! And I’m not gonna mentions the other thoughts that
    also popped into my knaw-dee brainz!