today’s KisP fun facts

…Gore now has a personal fortune of $300 million, Forbes magazine estimates. That puts him ahead of Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney, whose estimated $230 million left him vulnerable to charges that he was out of touch with the common man…

See also “outsourcing”.

Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:13 pm |

Was teh algore ever in touch with anyone but himself?

2. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:15 pm |

Well, at least he didn’t accept tobacco contributions until years after his sister died of lung cancer. And he promised to put the debt that comprises the Social Security trust funds into a lock box. Evil Bush wanted to put some of that debt into ASSETS!

3. Hope Rogers
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:45 pm |

See also: Lying, cheating and stealing it from others.
    If they accuse you of doing something that means that’s how they would go about it.
    #Projection
    #Being Assholes

4. accipiter NW
    Posted January 9, 2013 at 11:02 pm |

I hope Tipper sues him for more than half of that.

Posted January 9, 2013 at 11:34 pm |

Ahhh…. so many choices. I can’t decide whether I would rather have that fat fraud drop dead from a heart attack or go to prison for fraud.

6. PeggyU
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 12:57 am |

^ I personally hope he freezes to death.

7. Jess
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 4:29 am |

Even a big polar bear would need two meals to finish Al Gore.

Posted January 10, 2013 at 7:45 am |

Speaking of Polar bears— saw today –the whales don’t have enough fresh water to breath because the ocean is frozen over. Asking Canada to break ice for them.
    As I said when I first heard about Gore——–The only requirement to get ahead now is to be a lying SOB. All his poor followers are shocked I tell you shocked and sooooo disappointed. I can’t wait to see how bad it is when they wake up from their cool aid drunk and realize who the ONE is.
    I’m sure we’ll see many more trees planted now seeing as he’s the king of GREEN— we all know what green he’s interested in.

9. rickn8or
    Posted January 10, 2013 at 12:43 pm |

How about “have a heart attack in prison while serving a sentence for fraud”?