just saying…

Chief of What?

President Obama nominated White House Chief of Staff Jack Lew to be the next secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department.

…”Jack assures me that he is going to work to make at least one letter legible in order not to debase our currency,” the president said.

Har. Dee. F’n. Har. Har.

1. USMC2841
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 8:41 am |

Two weeks. I say Two weeks before we find out he hasn’t paid all his taxes.

2. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 8:51 am |

Swell,
    if that ain’t just the icing on the cupcake.

Obama’s given the country a swirlie.

Oh, and uhm, Barry?
    He’ll also be in charge of the Secret Service.
    Just sayin’ …

3. Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:12 am |

One Letter? How about “X”

Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:16 am |

Har har and Joe Biden is your Vice President and going to decide who should have weapons. Har Har Shwirlly man and Plugs and funniest of all is you are our President. Oh my gosh it’s so funny my laugh muscles are sore!!!!

5. Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:17 am |

Hostess bankrupt, Ding Dong signature on our money, Coincidence? I think not.

6. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:29 am |

He is just practicing the number of zeros we will need to add after a One to buy a loaf of bread after the QE X has sailed.

7. Thomas M.
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:44 am |

Brilliant observation, Claire!

8. Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:53 am |

I see his signature as “Running Cupcakes”. Great pull, Claire

9. PeggyU
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 10:36 am |

Mr. Cupcake will also oversee the implementation of Obamacare. It’s like one big fatass government sitcom, except it will all end in tears.

Posted January 11, 2013 at 10:59 am |

Wollf #8 Wins!

11. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:49 am |

We were told by the Home Depot lady to sign the machine like this when we ran our credit card so no one could copy our signatures.

12. Posted January 11, 2013 at 12:02 pm |

Well, at least he’s not a Twinkie. Oh wait, I meant at least he’s not a Zinger. Do they still even have Zingers? Actually, they still make Zingers, and God love the Jesus that they do.

Posted January 11, 2013 at 2:19 pm |

He could cut that down to three loops and it would be just as meaningful.
    Thing of all the printing ink the treasury could save.
    When do I get my government cost saving award.? I’m waiting. [arms folded, tapping foot]

14. Caged Insanity
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 4:10 pm |

Just shows how seriously these people take their positions of authority. (not at all)

15. Jess
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 5:24 pm |

When I was in elementary school, and they were trying to teach me cursive handwriting, we’d practice with circles that look remarkably like his handwriting. I guess he’s still practicing.

Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:00 am |

Jacob J. Lewp
    director

17. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 7:03 am |

#12, Hog Whitman: “Well, at least he’s not a Twinkie.” No, he’s not even a Twinkie – he ‘s a Little Debbie “Cloud Cake” (Twinkie knock-off). I’m surprised that this guy doesn’t use a crayon for his signature.

18. Posted January 13, 2013 at 1:27 pm |

^ The Zingers are made by Dolly Madison© now. They’re smaller, but there’s three of them instead of just two of them. Or did they have three of them before? I forget.

I think they’re trying to use some psychomacostomy on the public in order to get them to buy more of them and become big and fat.

Well, I have to go now. There are these nice gentlemen from the government who are currently surrounding my house. I should probably do what they say. They have guns.

Posted January 13, 2013 at 7:04 pm |

Hog, I have a pack of three of the last original vanilla Hostess Zingers and the package is still puffed out. They’re yours if you would like them, just tell Headmissy to tell me where to send ‘em.

I can’t fit them in the fax machine ’cause the package is intact. Oh wait, i don’t have a fax machine, anyway.