SUCKAHS

a lot of people don’t even realize this is happening

Finish your assignment! »

1. Caged Insanity
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 7:26 pm |

“Suckahs” is damned right.

I have no sympathy for the people who voted for O’dipshit that are now crying because their paychecks are smaller.

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 7:28 pm |

JR opening his check in the office:

” THANKS!!! Obama! ”

Said it went reeeeel quiet……

3. MikeG
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 10:16 pm |

We are making our annual pilgrimage to the tax goddess the first weekend in Feb. as usual. We’ve been very happy with her and she has been doing our taxes since 1995. She has grown her business quite a bit, hiring several people, including the lady who does much of the work on our taxes. She is a rocket scientist. Seriously, she is from the Ukraine and once worked with the Russian space agency. So I KNOW the numbers will be right…..that don’t mean I’m gonna like ‘em.

In fact, is anyone else getting that “pre-rape” feeling?

Most of our income was from self employment, So I can only assume in 2013 when the payroll tax goes up 2% on everyone else, mine will go up 4% to also cover the employer share. As some of you know I also have been doing a lot of part time stuff, dialing for fundraising dollars, teaching CPR class, and other stuff. I look at how much money has come in this year and think two things.

Where did it all go?

Dammit to hell! Obama’s gonna think I’m RICH.

Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:47 pm |

Well now they can own it.

Posted January 12, 2013 at 3:24 am |

Stand by: in 3…2….1….. Bush did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:32 pm |

^^^ Of course!!! It’s the only way to pay off the debt Bush left him. ^^^^ Oh right the debt is not a problem it’s health care and that’s taken care of now. Soon there will be no more wars to pay for. Now all that money can be used on green jobs , bridges and roads.

7. ZZMike
    Posted January 13, 2013 at 1:17 am |

A lotta liberals are mightily pissed.

On those other issues, didn’t our Glorious Leader tell us that we don’t have a debt problem, and we don’t have a spending problem? So it’s all OK, right?