trillion dollar coin

Finish your assignment! »

Posted January 11, 2013 at 7:44 pm |

That’s a good one but they don’t have stamps anymore his picture and logo would have to be on a cash card. I’d say have an Obama foa shaped like his ear.

2. Caged Insanity
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 8:08 pm |

You just *know* his face is going to end up on a bill. His ego knows no limits.

3. TimO
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 8:30 pm |

Should be a 25-cent coupon, he’s not worth a dollar!!

4. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 8:38 pm |

I’d buy that for a dollar!

#3: Look closer, TimO, there appears to be the word “TRILLION” under the one.

5. rickn8or
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 9:06 pm |

Caged Insanity, I’m thinking his name is going on the new Ford-class aircraft carrier instead of John F. Kennedy’s.

6. Caged Insanity
    Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:22 pm |

The only thing worthy of his name is a raw sewage storage container.

Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:42 pm |

You forgot the pinky finger at the corner of his mouf.

Posted January 11, 2013 at 11:44 pm |

Or it could be a big ol chocolate coin. . .

9. Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:43 am |

You have to be shitting me.

10. Posted January 12, 2013 at 1:08 am |

I still am saying you’re shititng me.

Does “shitting” have one “t”, or two”t”‘s? Nevermind. … I think I just pooped myself. Thanks a lot.

Posted January 12, 2013 at 3:14 am |

The last fucking “Caesar” before the fucking Mongols landed in Kalifornicateya. They trashed the State when they found all the marijuana fields. Later, they apologized for thinking they were in Mexico! Almost all of them were shot dead when they attempted to penetrate past the highway stop into Arizona…….just prior to Yuma……………..{they were carrying fruits and vegetables in their saddle packs…..}

12. blindshooter
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 7:21 am |

That forced me to grin.

13. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 9:04 am |

Possibly a used piece of toilet paper would be worthy.

Or maybe a diaper fetish ‘Lympian small pianist blog.

The LOTT purple pipe used sewage water distribution system?

Oh, wait, the universal designation of that is already a purple triangle.

Well, maybe the “treated” sewage outlet into the bay, then.

i refuse to “honor” the most disgusting, fraudulent, Anti American, pro Muslim, ant Christian POS President ever.

Now I gotta go and drop Biden off at the porcelain pool. He needs a swim.

Posted January 12, 2013 at 9:07 am |

Here in the conservative heart of Virginia, we’re going to name our outhouse after him. You won’t see the sign until you lift the toilet seat lid.
    Got a urinal trough (one of those long galvanized things) at the county fairgrounds named after him too.

15. idahohunter
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 9:33 am |

If you will notice all those other gentelmen have one thing in common. They are deceased. Is not that a requirement? Hey start the presses!

Posted January 12, 2013 at 10:37 am |

#14 that’s a good idea for our out house at the camp in the woods. I think better we put the picture at the bottom of the hole.

17. Posted January 12, 2013 at 7:29 pm |

I like to think of myself as God’s Own Test Dummy.

It might be painful at times, but hey, it pays the bills.

Posted January 13, 2013 at 9:19 am |

Now they ain`t gonna make no trillion dollar coin………….but we are still screwed…………

19. SFAOV Sgsaur
    Posted January 13, 2013 at 1:29 pm |

If Obama is going to have his face on money, it shoud be a three-dollar bill.

20. JackT
    Posted January 13, 2013 at 9:45 pm |

Sorry, but Lincoln was anything but honorable. He was a scheming, corrupt politician who viewed the entirety of the south as “runaway slaves”. Forced all future generations back to the plantation at gunpoint. (In fact, Lincoln and the 10th Amendment comprise my litmus test for history textbooks. I look to the index, and then take a quick read on how each topic is presented.)

Obama’s face belongs on the welfare card and the trillion-dollar disneyland token his economic wizards keep blathering on about. THAT is his legacy. Dependency and bankruptcy.

21. Posted January 13, 2013 at 10:03 pm |

It’s interesting to hear opinions that don’t give Lincoln a complete blow job.