there’s a word for this

…the President blamed GOP absolutism for the crisis; then, as if missing his own point, offered a list of compromises he absolutely would not consider

Posted January 14, 2013 at 11:01 pm |

He’s been a sophomoric, teleprompter fed, narcissistic asshole for four years now. I don’t expect that to change.

2. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 11:36 pm |

He’s been hangin’ around Biden too much.

3. ZZMike
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 1:36 am |

It is one of the Left’s favorite tactics: blame the other side for whatever you don’t want to do.

It reminds me of one of the first meetings between Obama and Republicans shortly after he was first elected.

He said, “I won”, and dismissed them.

Not even “we won”.

4. Stick
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 5:08 am |

This is where we are. A nation of Idiots who believe the sumbitch when he says that we can’t pay our bills if we don’t raise the debt limit.

The lack of logic is astounding, but hey, Teh One said it, the press repeated it & the sheeple believe it.

He’s not even trying to hide it anymore. He can and will do ANYTHING he wants & the Republican establishment, hiding in the basement, will not stand up to the madness.

Posted January 15, 2013 at 6:56 am |

He also blamed Republicans for threatening and scaring Americans. Than rattles off a list of people who won’t get their checks if the ceiling isn’t lifted. First we’re falling off a cliff now we’re going to hit the ceiling. ????????? Please Mr. President I’m so confused——–”Your tearing me apart”. I may turn out to be a Rebel with a cause. Spending isn’t the problem it’s needing more money to pay for the spending.

Posted January 15, 2013 at 9:02 am |

I’m not surprised at anything the precedent does or says. What disappoints me most is that there is such a large number of willfully ignorant people in office as well as the voters who permitted him and his ilk to get in twice.

Our goal is to win (educate) one heart and mind at a time.

Are we sure teh precedent isn’t really hypnotoad?

7. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 9:49 am |

This the self-same Obobo fella who voted against raising the debt limit in one of his few non-”Present” votes in the hour and a half he was a minor noob legislator?

Yeah — thought so.

Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:29 am |

That squished road block thingy should be a squished squirrel.

9. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:12 pm |

I’m beginnin’ to think these guys shouldn’t be allowed to drive a car near a street market.