I Got the Wiping My Butt on the Carpet Blues

Posted January 15, 2013 at 2:21 pm |

The dog is deaf and feelin’ it!! Love it.

2. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 3:07 pm |

[uncrosses feet and drops them slowly off porch rail, one at a time, sits up, pushes hat back, re-lights seegar, rests forearms on knees, taps ash, turns head slightly to talk to nobody in particular]
    Wellp … the other dog don’t seem to be all that much of a blues fan, ‘fyaskme.
    [slouches back, pushes hat back down over eyes, puts feet back up on rail, crosses ankles, blows smoke ring, smiles the smile of the not busy right now]

3. Posted January 15, 2013 at 3:14 pm |

Unfortunately, my big stupid cat, Junior, just chewed thru my last cord to my last headphones, so I can’t listen to it. That’s five pairs in the last month. He bit thru a couple of them while I was using them! He’s already chewed thru the speaker wires, so I can’t listen to them. And a mouse. And two keyboards. It’s not like the old days where you can just strip-off the insulation, twist the wires together and keep going. Nope, nowadays each individual wire is covered in plastic so you can never get a good connection.

4. mojo
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 3:27 pm |

Love the other dog. “God, you are so disgusting…”

5. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 5:39 pm |

^ he’s appalled.

6. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 5:39 pm |

pssssssssst, Hog…

Wireless.

7. Steve Skubinna
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 6:58 pm |

I had a dog like that – I mean the one in the background.

“Jeez, you are making us all look bad. That’s it; it just officially got way too stupid in here, I’m outta here.”

Posted January 15, 2013 at 7:02 pm |

If the Bull dog could hear he’d leave too. All he does is feel.

9. Posted January 15, 2013 at 7:08 pm |

This is my very least favorite day of the year, my eldest, Chicago Copper went lover the bridge nine years ago…..

Thank you so much for a perfect smile.

10. Paul Moore
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 7:57 pm |

Seriously though- If your dog is doing this all of the time, he has a problem with his anal glands. Heard that from a vet.

11. Posted January 15, 2013 at 9:23 pm |

I went to the Vet and he was able to fix my anal glands right up.

12. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 9:52 pm |

^ EXPRESS YURSELF!

Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:41 pm |

Next episode she sings “I’ve got the going to rent the machine carpet cleaning blues”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sondra, I’ll bet Hog’s cat could chew through that, too.

Posted January 16, 2013 at 11:06 am |

My cat, DayTu just watched the bulldog. She had a thoroughly disgusted look on her face………………..MEH, she meowed…