today’s KisPSA is a wedgie too

S2

1. bocopro
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 9:48 am |

Argumentum ad ignorantiam or perhaps argumentum ad absurdium.

A “Gun Free Zone” sign translates directly to “Unarmed Targets Here.”

I’ve owned weapons since I was around 5 years old, and in those nearly 7 decades I have killed no one with them. I did fire weapons in anger from a sandbag bunker in DaNang, but I doubt very much if I hit anyone with them.

Gun control has always been a practice of mine: I am in total control of my rifles, pistols, and shotguns, and that’s the way it should be and shall remain.

Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:14 am |

The best one was the guy that pulled his shirt up to show his senseless violent gun.

3. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:21 am |

Be ye not afraid, for it is written:
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Rabbi Mossberg art with me
    (What? Well, it’s something like that.)

4. RonF
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:34 am |

@ 6:24 – “amendment” is spelled “ammendment”

5. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:46 am |

The best part is at the end where the prog sez his friend told him that they’ll need their guns for when the right wing takes over………

6. Justin Credible
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 10:54 am |

MSNBC clown Toure is on Twitter, all butthurt – claiming he has been disrespected.

7. Chris in NC
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 11:09 am |

That last guy was dead on. There will be a revolution in this country. It is coming. They know it too.

8. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:08 pm |

Do you own a gun?
    None of your business, unless you kick the door in.

Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:17 pm |

#5 I liked that one to—

Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:38 pm |

I also shot my M16, near Danang but nearby in the jungle. The guy was running up a jungle path, with his squad. I hit him! An hour later I saw him dead, along that trail. My government paycheck arrived normally afterwards….

The rifle company CO, to whom I was attached, said, “Good shot! By the way, where did you get an M16?” (…it was 1966, Marines still had M14s…).

I answered, “You ain`t gonna believe this, but I *bought* off an Air Force gate guard in Danang, for 80 bucks! Plus he gave me the handbook and 2000 rounds of ammo…” “I told him that if he was a Marine he would prolly be shot!
    dead.” He replied, “In the Air Force I just have to go to supply and report it stolen and they will write it off as a *combat loss* and issue me a new M16…”

The rifle company CO said, tongue in cheek…, ” You Zoomies have got all that flight pay so you can afford to buy your own weapon.”

I finished the conversation by offering to get him an application for Flight Training……

Posted January 15, 2013 at 2:33 pm |

Irony? Cast irony.
    These know it all cowards won’t put a Gun Free Zone sign on their houses, but they feeell reaallllyyy go-oood about putting them on schools.
    They have armed guards at home, but that’s bad in schools?
    Liberals really are the walking-around-while-mentally-ill in this country. They are diseased. Quarantine them.

12. rickn8or
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 4:30 pm |

Rabbi Mossberg is a very persuasive fellow.