president of student government council

Obama uses kids as human shields,
but it’s nothing new.

1. Posted January 16, 2013 at 8:21 pm |

You forgot about used-car-dealers putting kids in their commercials. That’s always been one of my faves. Dogs too. There was that one guy “Skip”, I think, in L.A., who must have sold a whole goddamn fleet of fucking Fords with that German Shepherd of his.

I hated that dog, and I generally like dogs.

2. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 16, 2013 at 8:57 pm |

He used them as shields, and as sacrifices at every place where mass numbers of unarmed victims were left defenseless.

May the entire regime rot in Hell.

3. Lance
    Posted January 16, 2013 at 9:12 pm |

A strange kvestshun just zapped my brainz!
    Has Oblama ever done anything without a big spin or con job as
    part of it! I suspect it’s part of his narcissistic interpretation of
    how he should communicate with us dummies, who need to have
    things explained to us in simple emotional ways!

4. rickn8or
    Posted January 16, 2013 at 9:40 pm |

Hog, are you perhaps thinking of Cal Worthington and his dog “Spot”? Except “Spot” was always everything but a dog.
    My Dog Skip was a movie starring Frankie Muniz.

(Damn, I’m being quite the little pedant tonight.)

Posted January 16, 2013 at 10:25 pm |

Did these props come from the same central casting as teh daughters?

Some would wonder if they are FEMA actors. . .

Posted January 16, 2013 at 11:20 pm |

Any jewish kids in that conveniently ‘diverse’[spit] posed group?
    No, because today, we’re doing racial diversity, not cultural or religious. For cultural stuff, come back during Black History Month, when we’ll be featuring all the accomplishments of Africans, like mud huts, murder, bigamy, HIV and shoddy agriculture, or during Ramadan, when we show how jews oppress Hamas and kill innocent Paleoswinians.

7. Merovign
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 1:14 am |

Obama hides behind children while accusing the NRA of using children for political purposes.

They aren’t attacking the Constitution, numb-nuts.

8. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 3:49 am |

What we need is someone in the press to ask in his best Joliet Jake voice: “Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters… sell them to me. Sell me your children!”

9. Lance
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 7:04 am |

What merovign (7) said! The Hippo-crazy & Ironing of this
    administration regime is worthy of a new category of Nobel
    prizes. I don’t think Follywood could invent a tragi-comedy
    like Obozo & his gang. I also noticed the politically & racially
    correct mix of the ‘poor little victim chillren’, who will be kilt &
    murdered, if you don’t let me take away all your freedoms!
    What concerns me is the bazillions of brain dead Obamatrons
    that believed all his street theatre BS!

10. NJ Mike
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 8:01 am |

Surrounding himself with 8 kids…………the shame………
    Oh, we can only see 4 of them, the other 4 were aborted.

Democrats Delenda Est.

Posted January 17, 2013 at 8:20 am |

Let the Little Children come onto me.

12. Posted January 17, 2013 at 11:37 am |

^ Cal Worthington and his ‘Dog Spot’ ads were a spoof of the original. I think it was Ralph Edwards Ford and his sales mgr. who had a dog named ‘Spot’, or something.

13. mojo
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 12:21 pm |

“So, Billy, do you like gladiator movies?”

14. Posted January 17, 2013 at 1:55 pm |

^ Actually, I think it was “Jimmy”. I could be wrong.

15. Fat Baxter
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 6:42 pm |

Everyone’s overlooking a more obvious, and more recent, example (and it was the first that came to my mind):