Something to Look Forward To

….wha?

: ‘First of all, I don’t think her health is an issue. When Hillary had to go back to the hospital to take her blood-thinners because the concussion was not totally gone, it was the second time in her whole life that she had ever spent the night in hospital – and the first time, Chelsea was born.’

…’I tell her that, you know, she’s still got time to have three more husbands after me. So, I think she’ll live to be 120.

…’And I always know that she’s thinking about that whenever I’m, you know, stubborn about something, in her constant quest at my self- improvement.

‘She refers to me as her first husband. Because I told her once she’s going to live to be 120 and have time for plenty more.’

…’My advice is that she should rest up and decide what she wants to do with the rest of her life – and whether she thinks this is the right thing for her and for America and for the world.
‘We’ve had a great life, you reach a point in life when every day is a gift, so your calculations are not the same as they were 20 years ago.’

…’She’s the most gifted public servant I’ve ever known and whatever she decides to do is fine with me,’

*running cupcakes*

Posted January 17, 2013 at 8:14 am |

He/they know there are citizens of this country that believe this bull crap and when she runs for President being such a gifted servant they will vote for her. What ever she decides to do is fine with me—-Isn’t he wonderful. It didn’t matter what you did either it was fine with her to.

2. Steve Skubinna
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 8:20 am |

Hey great, thanks for clearing that up for us, Bill. We were all of us on tenterhooks.

Now, isn’t there anybody you could be groping right now?

Posted January 17, 2013 at 9:00 am |

OBoBo ain`t even sworn in for his 2nd disaster term and already Slick & Thunder Thighs are talking 2016! Here are my thoughts on that:
    1. OBoBo et al RATz have so dicked up the last 4 yrs & and will keep on dicking up. Even now the mfcsMedia is kinda/sorta starting to cease sucking RAT dicks!
    2. Thunder Thighs has thoroughly gooned as Secretary of State (…see: John Bolton…) and Benghazi ain`t going away!
    3. I believe the ME will fucking come apart before OBoBo`s next term is over and he is waaaay unqualified to deal with foreign policy when that happens…Thunder Thighs has proved that she is also incompetent in world affairs!
    4. Then there is China, saber-rattling in the Pacific, while hurting big time economically, financially and energy(…read oil…)!
    5. Iran will likely get a nuke within 4 yrs and that could mean war for Israel.
    No RAT can deal with that, except by fucking it up even worse!

If ANY of the above develops, 2014 elections might vote in folks who can not fog a fucking mirror—–just so long as they ain`t RATz!

Finally, Thunder Thighs will be married to her 2nd Husband by 2016; mebbe even her 3rd fucking husband….!

As for US; we will prolly all be in the Militia, iaw the 2nd Amendment an wearing neat unforms n stuf………………………………

4. mojo
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 9:23 am |

His mouth is moving again.

5. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 9:36 am |

She’s positioning herself for Obama’s impeachment.
    When Joe takes over, she’ll be appointed to replace him as VP
    … if Joe has a death wish.

6. mojo
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 9:46 am |

“Manti Te’o's Dead Girlfriend” isn’t, apparently.

I hate this. I have no idea who Manti Te’o is, other than being a football player for some college team. I assume from the name that he’s Somoan or some such. And it seems he had (or has?) a girlfriend, who everybody (who?) says was dead, but she isn’t. Dead, I mean. No idea if she even exists, or was made up out of whole cloth.

And the MSM is shitting itself, it seems, because of this terrible tragedy. Whatever it was.

Is it time for lunch yet? Sheesh…

Posted January 17, 2013 at 11:03 am |

Whatever she decides to do is fine with me— as long as she’s there and I’m somewhere else where I get can some on the sly.
    Since he left office, how often have we seen pics of the two Clintons together, other than scripted and posed stuff for the People Magazine types?

8. Posted January 17, 2013 at 11:29 am |

I think I just threw-up a little in my mouth.

9. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 17, 2013 at 1:22 pm |

“I told her once she’s going to live to be 120 and have time for plenty more.” I don’t know how old the Hildabeast is, but I know of two women who experienced fatal heart attacks in their early 70′s. These attacks were the only times that they experienced heart problems. Now Hildabeast is recovering from an alledged “concussion”. But what if it wasn’t a concussion? What if it was a “slight” stroke? We don’t know what can happen in four years (though most of us are certain that things will get worse). If the US economy collapses, taking the European and Chinese economies with it, or if the ham-handed enforcement of Obama’s executive orders triggers nationwide unrest, Hildabeast, depending on the state of her health at the time, may decide, “Oh, Hell no! I can’t handle this goat-rope!”

10. Posted January 17, 2013 at 1:49 pm |

^ It always comes back to goats, don’t it?

Posted January 17, 2013 at 3:12 pm |

If, as they say, only the good die young, we will be stuck with the clintoons and 0bhamas forever.

and reid, and pelousi, etc.

12. Posted January 17, 2013 at 7:41 pm |