putzident

Biden predicts Obama will be impeached.
Well, that’s what I got from it. Could be wrong, though.

[Biden said], “I’m proud to be President of the United States,” …. Biden corrected himself and said …: “I’m proud to be Vice President of the United States, but I’m prouder to be President Barack Obama’s vice president.” [more]

Like a kid who’s so ugly that his folks have to tie a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with ‘im,
Biden seems to need to make a jackass of himself to get somebody to notice him.

1. mojo
    Posted January 19, 2013 at 11:37 pm |

Maybe Barry needs to order one of those “discreet” packages…

2. Stick
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:22 am |

Barry, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, Hell even Boner. Imagine these people having any success in the free market. They can only have success by extorting donations from people they exempt from laws THEY make. It is the biggest scam in human existence.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 8:46 am |

Oh, to be a participant in the swearing at ceremony.

Both of them.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 9:13 am |

I’m prouder or more proud? Give him a break– Romney introduced Ryan as the next President not Vice President. So there— nah nah— For the first time in my life I can’t watch any of the inauguration or swearing in of these lying SOBs because of what they are doing to this country.

5. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 9:58 am |

^ ^^ mech/geezerette,
    I’m gonna refer to it as the “swearing-at ceremony.”

6. Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:12 am |

Alzheimer’s is a terrible disease. I remember my Grandmother drying off the rain soaked cat in the oven. Luckily I smelled singed fur at about 150 degrees. Got him out in time.

I kinda feel bad for the old boob.

7. PeggyU
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:47 pm |

If he made an ass of himself in the woods and nobody noticed, would he still be an ass?

Posted January 21, 2013 at 8:53 am |

^^^^PU^^^^

9. Posted January 22, 2013 at 6:53 pm |

It works better if you put the cat in the microwave.

10. Posted January 22, 2013 at 6:56 pm |

I’m kidding. Just in case there are any young folks here: Don’t put your cat in the microwave. Put them in the clothes-dryer instead.

11. Posted January 22, 2013 at 7:07 pm |

Hog, we all love you, in my case, even more than John Prine, but please, for your sake, PUT THE KITTEH DOWN, AND STEP AWAY FROM THE DRYER!

That there red dot on yer wall is not a plaything. Stay away from it too….. ;)