Bubba patronizes gun owners

Ex-putzident

[Clinton] spoke with top Democratic donors at a private meeting [where] he warned the group to treat gun control differently than other political issues.

Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them …. A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things…”

“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing, … Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”

Once a disingenuous arrogant jackass … always a Clinton.

… said the guy with Secret Service bodyguards totin’ full-auto weapons.

1. Steve Skubinna
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 2:41 pm |

At least he didn’t call those God bothering sister humping snake handling racists “bitter clingers.”

2. Posted January 20, 2013 at 2:58 pm |

I’d bet he doesn’t even know what he had done… And likely won’t when someone points it out to him.

3. Posted January 20, 2013 at 2:59 pm |

They believe in this crap so much their blinders are fused to their skin.

4. Paul
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:08 pm |

Well considering Clinton’s Atty Gen., Janet ‘baby killer’ Reno and their legency, well it comes to no surprise Clinton would keep on with his shtick.

Don’t look down their noses? Well with over 4.5 million members (and growing at a HUGE RATE) the NRA will soon look down their noses at the poor Progressive bitter clingers who cling to their abortions and welfare payments.

5. Buzz
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:09 pm |

Yeah, ’cause living in a place with lots of police presence automatically makes it safer so residents don’t need guns.

Tell that to the law-abiding citizens of Chicago…

6. Jess
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:24 pm |

Bubba knows most of the nation is armed and that a group of rednecks can survive with a roll of string and a hunting knife.

They need to be scared. They’ve awakened a sleeping giant.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:26 pm |

Well la dee frickin’da I wish I could be rich like him so I’d know better and be able to live in a big city where there are the Pole eese and I could go to the store to buy me some meat and not have to hunt and fish for it. Ahhh yup!! Thank you fer not lookin’ down that big red nose of yers at us. You bein’ father of the year an’all. Hope all those rich democrat donors give you lots a money now so you never have to live like us.

8. Lance
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:13 pm |

DougM, I thought the 3rd part of your blockquote sounded like the
    forerunner of Obozo’s famous ‘clingers’ comments!
    I’ve decided that it’s time to join the NRA, like I notice a lot of
    peeps doin’! Just read a blog entry ’bout Sen. Shumer calling the
    NRA an ‘extreme fringe group’! Typical Neu Yoiker libtard or worse!

9. Merovign
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 6:37 pm |

It’s how they think of everyone outside their bubble. Not as real people, but as stereotypes, reactive dumb machines, property.

That’s what happens when you think you *own* power, instead of being hired to briefly shepherd it.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:55 pm |

I noticed the ‘elite’ – celebrities, limousine lib executives, pols, pols’ staffers, newspaper editors, union bigwigs – all sure cling to their armed bodyguards.

11. Spin
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 2:08 am |

Lance, and anyone else thinking about joining the NRA. Be pre-warned that they may will send you fund-raising literature a couple of times a month. Please don’t take it personally. They aren’t targeting you, it is their way of raising money to fight the good fight, a very effective fight I might add.
    I’ve been a member since 1987 and I’m am just as welcome at all NRA events whether I gave copiously, a little or not at all.

12. Hope Rogers
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 7:52 am |

Now, now, y’all. Just simmer down.

Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them. All these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by regular people.

Whether in their imaginations or with real Secret Service agents.

A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their honey-hunting and their skirt-chasing, … Or they’re living in a place where nothing can threaten them or their families.

Nothing except another Elite higher in the food chain…

Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all. They think they’ll wind up In Charge and will have The Right to have their faintest desire satisfied – and paid for – by the Little People they patronize.

Yanno, the Little People who have proved their stupidity and uselessness by believing all the BS they fling and re-electing these Elites time and time again…

The rest of US — we’re like the kids caught up in Mom’s ‘relationship’ with an abusive boyfriend. We’re not big enough to vote our way out of it: we just hafta figure out a way to not get stepped on until the –well, I won’t say ‘adults’ — the rest of ‘em figure it out.

Posted January 21, 2013 at 8:41 am |

Hope Rogers,

You jist reminded me. 20 years ago, Newsweek published a article writ by me and paid me a thousand dollars. I like to think that was the beginning of the end for that fucking rag……

14. Lance
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 1:44 pm |

Thanx, Hope Rogers (12). Reelee liked your screed!
    Your erudite & pithy points were an enlightening & expansive way
    of regarding ol’ Bill (FOTY) Clinkton. But what enable this
    Porch Minkee & I’m sure others, to fully appreciate your
    comments, was the perfect amount of ‘snark’ permeating
    your verbiage! Hope to see you more often here, Cheers!

15. Sigivald
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 2:23 pm |

I don’t hunt. (Never learned as a kid, not interested enough to now.)

I don’t fish. (No good at it.)

I just got an NRA life membership.

Because of people like you, Bill.