*sigh* today was a bad day

Y’knowp …
it’s nice to be in a situation where the difference between a good day and a bad day can be measured by
the glorious joy of finding another french fry at the bottom of a McDonald’s bag versus
the crushing disappointment of not.

1. Steve Skubinna
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 2:39 pm |

See if this helps, seen on Instapundit:

As of today, Barack Obama’s Presidency is half over.

2. Jess
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:21 pm |

One of my great moments in life was finding a clerk miscounted the tacos in my bag and an extra was to be found. It was a wonderful experience; especially since my appetite was not quite satisfied.

3. Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:25 pm |

Gotz Fritos, Beer, Onion Dip, Football on TV, and my Darling working computer in the room next by…… Kitteh on my lap, the Pack frolicking…. Good Day.

4. Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:47 pm |

I got the cats. I ate a burrito. Took a crap. Made myself a cocktail. I’ve had worse days.

5. Posted January 20, 2013 at 4:07 pm |

Having hundreds of photos to edit after going to a bunch of free concerts and getting dozens of free CDs while knowing all the while that if I said one word about how I feel about the left it would all end. Silence is golden, but it chafes.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:10 pm |

Fortunate to have had shrimp stuffed with cheese and jalapenos, wrapped in bacon. Pre-birthday lunch with all the family.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:16 pm |

Pre Birthday— when is Z birthday? There will be ice cream won’t there?

Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:25 pm |

My bro-in-law is tuesday and mine is the same as Mozart (sunday)

I hope there will be ice cream. Especially If Headmissy makes it fresh and emails me a scoop or two.

9. Posted January 20, 2013 at 9:03 pm |

I like ice cream. I have about 4 different kinds of it in in my freezer right now. I don’t eat it very often, I just like having it there. I also like having cats. I’m not really sure what they’re good for, I just like having them around.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:13 pm |

Hog, me too. But mainly because when I am bummed out, sooo are they! Is almost, but not as expensive as having a female human………Cept they have claws…………And they fucking stare at me when I ain`t doin nothing…

Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:21 pm |

Specially when the lights are out!!

Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:45 pm |

^^ Hog (9)
    …., I just like having it there. I also like having cats. I’m not really sure what they’re good for, they don’t eat me very often, so I just like having them around.
    FIFY ;>)

Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:49 pm |

Or find a $20 bill in the jacket you haven’t worn since last winter.

14. Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:20 pm |

A cat will run-up an 8′ wall, snatch a cricket off the ceiling, and eat it, so I guess they’re good for that.

15. Posted January 21, 2013 at 2:58 am |

I hate it when they stare at me. You can teach a dog not to stare at you, but I don’t think you can teach a cat not to stare at you.

Posted January 21, 2013 at 7:53 am |

I’d like to train mine to find ammo.

Yesterday i drove around town and could not find a box of .22LR much less a brick.

Wally world warehouses are out with no idea of when it will be back. Sportsman’s Warehouse hasn’t had it for weeks.

Guess I’ll have to backorder online. . .

Posted January 21, 2013 at 8:13 am |

Cats don’t care what you think. Just so you remember to feed them. They could feed themselves but we don’t let them. Lets see———-We started with not finding a french fry– to shrimp stuffed with jalapeños to “needing” the soothing ice cream to ice cream to kitties—- to ammo or the lack of it——-by the way Happy belated Birthday to the Birthday boys!! I raise my full ice cream spoon to you. No way kitty I don’t care how you stare at me you’re not getting any.

Posted January 21, 2013 at 8:28 am |

It is Monday. I am outa coffee. So I am having brandy. These comments make sense…..! AND DayTu, my fucking cat, is asleep!

19. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 9:03 am |

Remember: Dogs have owners – cats have staff.

20. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 9:06 am |

Hog (15)
    Check to see if your fly’s open. They don’t know how to point.

21. Posted January 22, 2013 at 6:49 pm |

We still haven’t touched boobs in this thread.