the swearing-at

Barack Hussein Obama swears at the American people by invoking God in a barefaced lie.

Since nobody’s actually following the link (having learned),
I should point out that it’s just a video of Obama taking the Oath of Office is all.
It’s the second third time he’s lied on a stack of Bibles.
(What? Yeah, at the least.)

Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:57 am |

I’ll take your word for it I couldn’t watch.

2. Jess
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 12:21 pm |

Obama’s entire life is a lie. Unfortunately, too many people are too ignorant to examine, make some logical decisions and do everything they can to remove the power Obama accumulated.

Sociopaths have risen to power during the entire existence of the human species. Their time in power is never good and the damage takes years to repair.

3. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 12:43 pm |

I did not even find the fact that he was willing to swear on a stack of Bibles convincing.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 12:49 pm |

When he places his hand on top of the bibles it’s a sign of his power not respect.

5. Melissa In Texas
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 1:42 pm |

Not a snowman’s chance in Texas would I watch that hateful liar!
    *do we have another countdown clock?
    I am not sure if it should be for him leaving, or the next revolution…

6. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm |

FreddieS (2)
    Yep.
    Reckon a feller who needs a stack of Bibles is trying to convince folks of something they ain’t already convinced of?
    *spit*

7. JustSayin
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 2:07 pm |

The authenticity of fake… and why people fall for the take.

8. Buzz
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:07 pm |

His weasel words are “to the best of his ability.”

When you’re a dyed-in-the-wool hater of America and the freedom the constitution stands for, socialism is the best of your ability.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 3:30 pm |

I’ll puke when he pledges to defend the constitution. Remember when his voters booed Bush? If I was there (never happen) I’d have to boo him.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 4:44 pm |

Wow, talk about awkward body language with teh wookie and kiddos.

The most genuine contact was the handshake with roberts.

Is that a Kevlar wig on teh wookie?

11. JoeBandMember&#8482
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:20 pm |

I refuse to watch the bastard.

He and his commie minions can all rot in Hell.

And they surely will, for various reasons.

12. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:22 pm |

I hate all tryants.

13. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:23 pm |

…tyrants..

I HATE THE FUCKING PRESIDENT AND HIS ENTIRE REGIME.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:24 pm |

You mentioned the wig– I had to look– I saw a picture of her with the three stooges bangs on my face book page and tho’t it was a spoof. My comment was it was a wig. OMG!!! WTF??? I knew I shouldn’t have watched it– Roberts looked like he was going to cry.

15. Melissa In Texas
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:26 pm |

^as someone who has worn bangs her entire life…
    I am deeply offended!

16. JustSayin
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:36 pm |

Roberts looked like he was going to cry

Roberts is a Bush era big government pansy, Roberts is always is crying… but in Roberts case it was probably tears of joy.

Posted January 20, 2013 at 5:37 pm |

^But you make them look good. (yes, I look up occasionally)

Hers looks like that cat with the fruit skin helmet.

I mentioned Kevlar since it might protect the granite skull from scratches, etc.

18. rickn8or
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 6:33 pm |

Whoo-WEEE!!

Whatever Øbama’s cooking up with his right hand while he’s doing the Gun Control theater with his left sure must be big.

Debt limit raise?
    Tax increase?
    “Recess nominations” while Congress is in session?

19. MikeG
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 7:40 pm |

Oh. Was that today?

Posted January 20, 2013 at 7:49 pm |

I’ve had bangs to–still do but not like hers. Like to know a woman who hasn’t– but all I could think of was the wigs I used on the mannequins I used to dress when I did the displays in the clothing store. Isn’t there someone who could tell her she looked like crap? She just had a birthday is she going thru her second childhood? Melissa you could never no matter how hard you’d try bangs or bald look as bad as that. Never!!!

21. Melissa In Texas
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 8:00 pm |

geezerette… I was wondering if I was gonna hafta wear a headband to disguise my bangs…
    Thanks!

22. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 8:16 pm |

Excellent bangs shots here.

that is so a wig.
    and I, for one, am glad we bought it for her.

23. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 9:25 pm |

^ Claire,
    Heeeere ya go:

(What? No, has nuthin’ t’do with Melissa’s bangs which are wayyy Bettie Page or NCIS Abby.)

24. LLoyd
    Posted January 20, 2013 at 9:55 pm |

No whining this 4 years. Just kicking RINO ass, redoing the House and the Senate, take no prisoners.

This is Lady O’s best:
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:11 pm |

in Roberts case it was probably tears of joy because he and Commander Benghazi didn’t repeat their fuck up of a ~ thirty word sentence that’s been the same for more than two hundred years.

26. Posted January 20, 2013 at 11:26 pm |

Man, that is one ugly-ass bitch.

27. PeggyU
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 2:43 am |

Sorry, Doug, I couldn’t bring myself to watch it with the sound on. What did the lying snake say this time around?

28. accipiter NW
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 2:44 am |

He’s not lying, just ask Candy Crowley. *spit*

Posted January 21, 2013 at 8:24 am |

OMG (there I go again). Claire— the picture of her in the purple/blue what ever it was top or dress you could say he was going to press her belly button to let the air out.

30. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 9:23 am |

Okay,
    since nobody’s following the link, I updated the post to point out that it’s just a video of Obama taking the Oath of Office.
    It’s the second third time he’s lied on a stack of Bibles.
    (What? Yeah, at the least.)

Posted January 21, 2013 at 12:34 pm |

Doug trying to keep us on topic is like trying to herd cats. He/they don’t feel he’s lying it just a means to (our) end.

32. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 5:42 pm |

Roberts looked like he was going to cry.

Well, Roberts has fucked up big-time, and if he has a conservative or constitutionalist bone in his body he knows it. He should be ready to cry.

The entire nation is going to be paying for that Obamacare ruling forever, and the responsibility is entirely his….

33. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 5:44 pm |

Freddie, the only sure thing about this man is that he would do *ANYTHING* to get what he wants. Having to touch a Bible is nothing to him.

Notice everyone, that the drama of the movies is absent in real life. If today were a movie, his hand would have burst into flames, the earth would have opened under him, etc.