today’s KisP rollover fun facts

Posted January 21, 2013 at 9:49 am |

Galloping Palominos!!! ———-vat is dis roll over?

2. SteveHGraham
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 9:52 am |

Women and socialism will save the universe. It’s just so obvious.

3. PeggyU
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 10:15 am |

Nice Mussolini-like profile thing he’s got going there.

4. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 12:54 pm |

What does women saving Europe have to do with a picture of a man whose pose and facial expression suggests that he is standing at a urinal relieving himself?

5. accipiter NW
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 1:10 pm |

I actually wish he and his supporters had an Inauguration Day every day if it might get something to sink in. Plus that is a few less hours spent destroying the Nation. Ground Hog day or is it Squirrel Appreciation Day for them since this is like 2009 all over again for everyone else.

6. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 1:10 pm |

PeggyU (3) Mussolini-like profile: you got me fantasizing for a moment there about how Il Duce wound up after the peasants realized he wasn’t all that good for them after all. Likely too much to hope for in this case, so I guess I’ll get back to my new favorite past-time of ignoring the news.

Posted January 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm |

No news is good news. ———-7 below zero last nite 5 below zero now– 30 below zero here tonite. How’s that for news? You have to wear your sox here.

8. Jess
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm |

Considering the photo I once saw of Obama on a ladies bicycle, it’s only appropriate the title “How Women Will Save Europe” is above Obama’s head.

I’m guessing “The Second Coming” is in reference to a nocturnal emission.

9. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 5:13 pm |

^ *SNARK!!!*

10. PeggyU
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 5:24 pm |

I in D: Yes, that presupposes that he possesses a certain appendage.

11. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm |

Uhh… it occurs to me to wonder if Newsweek’s Second Coming cover could possible be satirical?

Nah, probably not. (sigh)

12. Melissa In Texas
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 6:45 pm |

Moo-schelle is the one with the appendage…
    teh mocha messiah is a eunuch… I am convinced.

13. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 21, 2013 at 9:55 pm |

^ 12: MiT – because she bit his balls off years ago, or because he never had any to start with?

(….actually, I wonder if Valerie Jarrett, aka The Midnight Stalker, is the one who got them…)