guns don’t kill people. depraved deranged people do.

lock up your guns depraved deranged people

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

James Byrd, Jr.

Matthew Shepard

1. Dave
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 8:54 pm |

For kicks, Google street view the now empty property at 2316 Chipman Street.

Talk about washing away a crime.

2. logdogsmith
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 9:29 pm |

I heard the bottom picture is a photoshop. Never really happened: Hoax, conspiracy, out of proportion, or whatever.

3. Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:23 pm |

Sondra, Stashed away in one of our closets is a 7 mm Japanese rifle, bayonet, and sword, captured by my wife’s father on Guam in 1944. The sword was used by the Japanese soldier who owned it to behead Chamorros when the Marines invaded. My father-in-law, in his words, “Killed the Sonofabitch” that had them. Never forget, and don’t let anyone say that these things never happened. The ones who want us to forget will do it again.

4. accipiter NW
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:31 pm |

I saw the bottom picture about 15 1/2 minutes into this very good, nearly one hour long history of gun control video:

Posted January 22, 2013 at 11:07 pm |

This happened in my community–a well regarded family from my church. The father was a pastor and chaplain in the jails and to the homeless. I didn’t know any of them personally and little is certain yet as to what broke in the kid.. .Still listening to those closer to the sources and processing slowly. Pray for remaining family and friends affected.

May contribute more if any revelations occur.

6. Merovign
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 3:19 am |

Some days it just don’t bear thinkin’ about.

7. Steve Skubinna
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 5:12 am |

The only bad people are Republicans who don’t worship Obama. Everyone else is simply misunderstood.

8. Jess
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 5:49 am |

I’ve been reading scores of stories about illegal aliens killing people. Of course, since they’re voters, it’s okay….as long as they don’t use assault weapons….machetes are okay.

9. TheOldMan
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 4:47 pm |

I want a bumber sticker that reads:

Gun Control: It worked out well for the European Jews.

10. Paul
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 10:14 pm |

What really amazes me is how many American Jews support gun control.

It’s in their liberal mindset I guess.

These were the same kind of Jews that refused to leave Germany when Hitler came into power.

They ‘trusted’ the government.