Not to put too fine a point on it….

The Far Fear Left

A 5-year-old girl …Playing with a Hello Kitty “bubble gun” that, with the flick of a finger, blows bubbles everywhere.

“I’ll shoot you, you shoot me, and we’ll all play together,” the kindergartner says.

Is that how 5yo talk? I dunno…

…The next day, the girl was called in front of a teacher, according … Then she sat down with a school administrator and, eventually, the principal.

…10-day suspension for a “terroristic threat,”

…mandate a 10-day out-of-school suspension or a “medical/psychological evaluation given (the) nature of (the) offense.”

Next up: Rally for a Legal Limit on Bubble Juice Clips.

1. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:16 am |

Brought to you by people who don’t know the difference between
    good and bad
    moral and immoral
    toys and weapons
    play and terrorism
    disagreement and racism
    truth and lies
    reality and wishful thinking
    progress and regression
    forward and backward
    up and down
    left and right
    because that would be judgmental and discriminatory.

(What? Yeah, and what they do know is wrong.)

2. mojo
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:19 am |

“Hey, you know, we haven’t made ourselves look like total brain-cases in almost two months now…”

3. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:24 am |

In a healthy society, it would be the teacher, administrator and principle who were getting the psychological evaluation — and pink slips.

If I had kids, they wouldn’t be incarcerated in a psychiatric institution being run by the inmates.

4. Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:37 am |

Look how much damage Barney Frank and Chris Dodd did with a housing bubble!

5. Posted January 22, 2013 at 10:40 am |

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. Maybe I can be a Space Miner?

Posted January 22, 2013 at 12:45 pm |

Stilton, 10+!!!!

Posted January 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm |

The First Thing! We have turned our children over to raving, batshit, urban, progressive twited, unionized (read: incompetent, unfireable, pension-motivated…) bottom of college-degreed, historically ignorant, peeps who have never excelled in any endeavor, except to vomit out the rankest falsehoods printed in clearly Anti-American textbooks produced by money-grubbing book manufacturers who claim to be printing the *real fucking truth*!!!!!

And, all because Eisenhower, in an effort to create lines of communication (…read: Freeways…) so the US military could quickly react to a USSR cold war invasion, destroyed small rural towns where kids could grow up as they had for hundreds of years—–and worse—–made Highway 66 obsolete!!!!

There is now a small minority of children who grow up logically learning about the relationship of man and nature via woodslore, gardening, fishing, hunting and knowing their neighbors will look out for them (…and keep their shit together when mom n pop ain`t handy…). In its place? A concrete jungle of total strangers—–where *Mall-raised* kids in Southern California, can go hiking on marked trails in rubber flip-flops, shorts and a *cool Teeshirt*—–get fucking lost and die of hypothermia from 50 degrees because they have no idea of direction-sense, using the stars, sun, vegetation n trees that grow mostly the thickest on the southwest side of their trunks and that “Hugging a Tree” which their teachers promised them was the thing to do—————DIED!!!!!

AND, all entire Media, schools, ignorant parents, movies, TV, etc, etc… teaches them that *old white-haired folks* are fucking stoopid—-an smell bad!!!

Eisenhower`s freeways broke family connections, the learning that came from that connection and created an America of total strangers, whose only priority was me, me, me, I, I, I, !

The proof of my theory = These KIDS elected OBoBo fucking TWICE!!!!!!!

8. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 1:14 pm |

If I were this kid’s parents,
    I’d sue the jackass who called her a terrorist for slander.
    (What? Yeah, and mebbe for theft.)

9. mojo
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 1:29 pm |

This is how you get bank robbers in Bucky Badger hats, people!

10. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 2:13 pm |

DougM

(1) You left off ass and elbow as well as shit and Shinola. Navin did knew the last difference but not that you should avoid stepping in either,

(2) My thoughts exactly.

11. Posted January 22, 2013 at 2:16 pm |

You know, of course, that public school teachers have to be licensed by the state to teach. Prospective teachers have their credentials checked off a list of required credentials, by the state. Of course, the people creating those credentials, academic degrees, are not, themselves required to be licensed to teach teachers how to teach. But the colleges and universities are accredited, so it’s okay, right? Except that the people doing the accreditation are, themselves, the same sort of academic types as the ones working at the college getting accredited, but from some other college.

You know how birds of a feather all flock together? Imagine a gaggle of geese in academic gowns, honking and flapping and crapping all together around a pond. A flock of geese will cover an area with nasty goose grease. Same thing with education.

And that’s why you need to get your kids the flock out of public schools.

12. Veranda
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm |

Every parent should send their kids to school with bubble guns. Make the admins brains explode.

13. mojo
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 2:49 pm |

“Confess, small reactionary dupe! CONFESS! CONFESS!!”

Posted January 22, 2013 at 4:55 pm |

Well then, we shall have no more of those scawy nail guns, staple guns, glue guns, grease guns, water guns, wire guns, icing guns or Congress’ Young Guns. All but the last are actually useful, and we’ll miss them. The Young Guns were all hat and no cattle, so I won’t miss them a whit.

15. Posted January 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm |

Are you saying that this is not an effective weapon? Perhaps I shall have to go shopping again. Fortunately, the local Wal-Marts is open 24 hours.

16. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 22, 2013 at 6:45 pm |

I sent this letter to both my US Senators:

Dear Senator,

Please do not change any Senate rules regarding the filibuster, The filibuster is part of the checks and balances we need to leave alone. One day the political tides will turn and you will glad to have it.

For over 100 years people in my family have owned all types of guns and committed no crime whatsoever. I will not register any of my firearms even if you pass legislation demanding I do so. Do not pass legislation I will be forced to ignore. Shall not be infringed means just that. Let me remind you of your oath of office, swearing to defend the Constitution.

I am a law abiding American citizen. Do not restrict or infringe upon my rights to own firearms. I am not the problem. The type of gun is not the problem. Enforce existing laws.
    No registry of gun owners is acceptable to me, or the vast majority of American firearms owners.

Sincerely,

17. Posted January 22, 2013 at 11:14 pm |

I’m guessing the little girl will be fine after she’s served her time and gets back to school when the teacher and principal will make nice nice with her and offer her the K-Tel Home Abortion game to play with during recess.

18. ZZMike
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 7:50 pm |

Her parents want to move her to another school. Denied: she has a rap sheet now.

“Zero-tolerance” is an excuse not to have to make any decisions. And that’s what they pay school administrators the big bucks for.