Nudgin’ ‘n’ Neuterin’

how will Men respond?

Julia* needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. So long as she has the State to provide for her basic needs — food, housing, Health Kaaaare, day care, skool — why should she even want one of those smelly, cantankerous, opinionated men around?

Ray Lewis, NFL thug, has some insight on Thug Creation 101.

“My mother would say, ‘Your daddy’s coming to get you,’ and there were days when I would pack my bag, go outside and just sit there. Sun goes down, my mama comes to grab me, and I would be boo-hoo crying, and she’d say, ‘It’s gonna be all right.’ That was my whole life: It’s gonna be all right, it’s gonna be all right. So as I’m getting older, I’m like, When is it going to be all right? Great mother, but you can’t teach me how to be a man. And I’m screaming inside, Can somebody please help me?”

…I’ve never had a conversation with a man about a woman–ever. I’ve never had a man sit down and say, ‘Son, let me tell you about women.’”

It’s nigh on impossible to think about being a Free Individual when yer dealing with this kind of crap.

1. mojo
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 9:03 am |

OT: “Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski!

2. Posted January 23, 2013 at 1:17 pm |

Why in the world would Julia need day care? Or did she get carelessly curious in skool?

3. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 3:07 pm |

Julia needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. So long as she has the State to provide for her basic needs — food, housing, Health Kaaaare, day care, skool — why should she even want one of those smelly, cantankerous, opinionated men around?

In fact, that’s not the only male functions The State will provide for Julia, in the end….
    …it will screw her too.

4. mojo
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 3:56 pm |

My old man taught me a lot about wimmins. Mainly by being a living, breathing example of what NOT to do.

Me? I’m just a chip off the old block. Just ask SWMBO.

5. ZZMike
    Posted January 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm |

It’s good to hear some wisdom from someone in the National Felon League.

It does tell a hard story about a one-parent family.

6. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 24, 2013 at 7:47 am |

I just thot it was very interesting to hear such things as Cosby said from someone who Has Lived It and who is admired by lots of jr-thugz. There’s a place for Those Who Are Outraged For Others™ to do some actual good.

So I guess that won’t happen…