so there’s that

previously previously…

1. shrubber
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 12:43 pm |

how big is that clip?……

2. JimB
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 12:50 pm |

That last pic is the only manly thing I’ve ever seen him do. I’m surprised he knows how to clinb a ladder without a prompter

3. hank
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 1:07 pm |

I’m not familiar w/ that particular model, but it appears that his booger-hook is on the bang switch. Colonel Cooper would not approve.

4. Posted January 25, 2013 at 1:17 pm |

And now a photo of him with a big ass, nasty fly on his forehead. The caricatures he makes of himself are better than the Cartoons.

5. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 2:00 pm |

I have all this, and the fly thing, figured out:

He sits down to pee and stands up to crap.

6. Lance
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 3:25 pm |

All I want to know, is if there are more than 7 rounds in that
    ‘high capacity’ of whatever that ‘murderous’ gunz shoots!
    Wasn’t it just last week that some little girl in school was
    declared something about a ‘terrorist threat’ for sayin’
    somethin’ ’bout pointing her little pink bubble gun at
    another kid?? IIRC, she got suspended for some time!
    It’s good that I don’t have the money, ‘cuz I would buy
    many boxes of BHO’s exact ‘gun’ & leave them on the
    way to schools, along with that piccy of Obozo! Get some
    Porch type co-conspirators so that it could happen in many
    libtard cities & towns, coast to coast, simultaneously!

7. Posted January 25, 2013 at 3:37 pm |

We must ban more guns…
    You must put air in your tires

Posted January 25, 2013 at 4:13 pm |

You must not outgun the criminal. There is a risk that he is from the government.

9. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 6:07 pm |

He’s aiming that gun AT A CHILD
    !!!!!!!!!1221!!lub!!!!!11111!11111*wheeze*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Posted January 25, 2013 at 6:58 pm |

Cut the man-child off at the knees, and let him meet his God.
    I hope this spawn of Satan learns what he has done before he dies.

11. PeggyU
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 9:36 pm |

Calm down, y’all. If his shooting is as good as his bowling or his pitching, he won’t even hit the pool.

12. accipiter NW
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 11:19 pm |

He must feel emboldened clinging to that water rifle- look at him running around the swimming pool!

13. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 26, 2013 at 7:58 am |

Gee,
    I wonder what would happen if I tried to take a water gun into Camp David.
    (What? No, I don’t think they’d point paper guns at me.)

14. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 26, 2013 at 11:48 am |

In the words of The Great One, Piers “Let Them Use Muskets” Morgan, “That is a military style assault water pistol and why would anyone need one for home fun?”

15. Lance
    Posted January 26, 2013 at 9:55 pm |

What PeggyU (11) said, dubbles!