if Obama had a son…

…last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to “save him” at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him…

1. mojo
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 10:22 am |

Too bad his mom didn’t feel the same way.

2. PeggyU
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 10:27 am |

If Obama had a son, he would be a girl … so what’s the point in even speculating?

3. Jess
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 11:13 am |

He’s just vocalizing the thoughts of most pro-abortionists. It never was about rights; it was about convenience and avoiding responsibility.

Now that it’s so firmly entrenched, there’s billions to be made by unethical doctors and special interest groups. People are screwing like double-penis rabbits and we’re supposed to accept it and forget about the morals of a healthy society.

Posted January 28, 2013 at 11:29 am |

WAD, Dick; one each.

5. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 1:24 pm |

You can righteously spit on the moral authority of anyone who would kill for their own convenience.

6. OTA Mom
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 2:42 pm |

It was just yesterday that this puke was spewing humorous (subjective) commentary on VH1

7. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 2:46 pm |

Luckily, the killing of his child was not inconvenient wrt his conscience.

8. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 9:37 pm |

From what I hear, the odds of him siring a child at all are pretty slim.

IYKWIMAITTYD …..

9. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 10:07 pm |

LotF 8: From what I hear, the odds of him siring a child at all are pretty slim. If you mean Captain Zero, then yeah, and I’ve come to wonder whether he is actually the sire of the two he “has.” I’m not being snide, which is easy to do when you disagree with someone. If nothing else, look at the two kids and look at him: really? But perhaps I’m over the top. In any case, it’s none of my business, BUT….

… while I have no objection to a competent woman as POTUS (NO! I do *NOT* mean Hillary!), I’d really like for it to be the case that if POTUS is to be not-a-man, then the not-man should be female, instead of nominally male.

PeggyU, thanks for your post elsewhere.

I put up a response there, but then realized the thread is probably already abandoned.

10. PeggyU
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 10:42 pm |

^ I was going to check back. ;)

FWIW, I wish you strength and solace.

11. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 11:00 pm |

IinD — I get the whole focus thing and I wish you success and happiness in all you do.

Please know that you will be missed ’round here.

Lots.

12. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 1:16 pm |

^ ^ A little heart to you all. And, on a (somewhat lighter note)….

…a final link, which I am captioning: “And Now We Know For Sure.”

(caveat: I have know idea if there was any shopping involved in the link, but ain’t it great?)