today’s knock knock joke

Mormons

President Barack Obama’s presidential campaign has turned over its most valuable asset — a massive computer database containing personal data on millions of American voters — to a new advocacy group created to advance the White House agenda on issues ranging from gun control to immigration reform.

Organizing For Action (OFA), the advocacy group set up in recent weeks by the president’s top political aides, has already acquired access to the database under a leasing agreement with the Obama campaign, Katie Hogan, a former Obama campaign aide who is now serving as spokeswoman for the lobbying group, told NBC News. The information will be used to unleash an “army of the door knockers” to back the president’s legislative agenda as well as raise money for “issue ads” – particularly in crucial congressional districts, she said…

1. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 1:56 pm |

I’m 20 miles out in the “Boonies”. Suppose they will knock on my door?

2. mojo
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 1:57 pm |

Pronounced “O-fay”

Posted January 28, 2013 at 2:21 pm |

What knockers?

Pardon, my mind was elsewhere.

I would answer the door for the brown shirts with the personal defense weapon of my choice in hand. If I was home at all.

Teh low information voters eating bon bons and cheetos on the couch while drinking two liter sodas watching oprah would probably not understand them if they answered their door.

4. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 2:43 pm |

The American President and posse comes knocking:

You cannot address crime prevention without getting rid of assault weapons and handguns. I consider them a threat to national security, and I will go door to door if I have to, but I’m gonna convince Americans that I’m right, and I’m gonna get the guns.

Posted January 28, 2013 at 3:13 pm |

What part of “shall not be infringed” is beyond your tiny little Liberal brain’s comprehension?
    Molon labe motherfucker.
    I think we’ve found out what the tipping point will be.

Posted January 28, 2013 at 3:22 pm |

And BTW, we can now plainly see that Lightbringer’s Prince of Darkness’ modus is divide and conquer; get every possible faction in America at some other faction’s throat. He talks about bipartisanship and compromise and comity, but he has no real interest in those, because it would postpone his ascent to total power.
    He means to attack, neutralize or tear down every facet of our government and culture until he has us utterly Balkanized, then step into the vacuum and ‘save’ us, whether through brownshirts or decrees, and he and his cabal will be perfectly content to live in an English speaking clone ofRussia where they and their banker/industrialist supporters have all the Dachas while we proles accept their free stale bread with blubbering thanks.

7. Jess
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 3:33 pm |

I wonder how those on the database know the information has never been hacked and they’re ripe targets of con artists, rapist and murderers?

I’m betting the don’t and most people will be more than suspicious when the Obama zombies hit the streets. After a few days, I doubt anyone will want to knock on any doors.

8. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 6:14 pm |

Burglars, rapists, and maniacs will buy the mailing list to find out who don’t have firearms and won’t resist, anyway.
    Con men will buy it to know who the suckers are.

9. Jess
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 6:56 pm |

A smart congress critter would capitalize on the fact the list has the potential of endangering the lives of citizens and they should be warned of the danger.

The only problem is there aren’t too many smart congress critters and those that are are probably crooks.

10. Merovign
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 7:55 pm |

Watch out for OFA. They really do intend to extend Chicago Street Theater Thuggery to the whole country.

11. Posted January 28, 2013 at 7:59 pm |

It finally happened. I found some knockers that I don’t like.

12. JoeBandMember™
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 8:09 pm |

“Get offa my yard!”

13. Claire
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 8:17 pm |

WaSoF…

14. Ironic in Denver
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 10:18 pm |

The Weimar American Republic in its final days.

This is just a symptom; but, seriously, the Republican Party is completely ineffectual. There is absolutely no hope it is going to make a serious difference, much less a comeback, and third parties in American have never helped, and never will.

15. mojo
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 11:34 am |

“Why don’t you help with the bags?”
    “Ok, You take the blonde and I’ll take the one in the turban.”

Posted January 29, 2013 at 12:34 pm |

Nice ring— and not on the phogh.