oh the ironey splodey things

guess who

We want gun control that sanctions manufacturers, distributors and adults who place, and profit from, deadly weapons in the possession of youth. We want military-style weaponry banned. We want smaller schools with nurses and social workers, librarians and parent volunteers – all of which are shown to contribute to less disruption and less violence. Let’s promote gun-control provisions and regulations that enhance teaching and learning as well as justice and safety for children…

1. Jess
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:11 am |

They can want in one hand and crap in the other. One hand will fill faster.

2. mojo
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:17 am |

Seattle Gun Buy-back goes HORRIBLY WRONG!

3. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:22 am |

^ *heh*

4. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:25 am |

Actually,
    I think there should be a Gun-Ed curriculum in elementary and high schools.
    You know, like Drivers-Ed or Sex-Ed.
    Hey, the NRA’s had a curriculum available for over a hunnert years, and there are thousands of certified instructors and training materials and videos already available.

5. PeggyU
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:33 am |

^ I agree.

6. mojo
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:38 am |

“But sir, what if the Fascist Thug is wearing body armor?”
    “Go for a head shot, or a leg or an arm. The main idea is to take him out of action.”

7. Posted January 29, 2013 at 11:07 am |

Growing up… a while ago… We had NRA Safe Shooter class at my Grade School. And, we had a Rifle Team at my High School.

I didn’t go anywhere without my vintage Model ’94 32-40 hanging in my back window.

Somehow, it never shot anybody. Times have certainly changed.

8. Posted January 29, 2013 at 11:10 am |

Any time they say “Justice” and “The Children” in the same sentence, it speaks to their Communist pedigree and also means that they would slaughter you with a machete if they ever got the chance. Whole flocks of them.

They do love their buzzwords, don’t they?

Posted January 29, 2013 at 11:40 am |

Wanting—-and—–getting? Buy a lotto ticket; the odds are better!

10. LyleLovett666
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 12:07 pm |

What a shame that they didn’t find out that gun control means a steady hand when you are executed by a firing squad for treason.

11. Freddie Sykes
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm |

DougM(4): How’s that Sex-Ed working out?

AIDS is still a concern after 30+ years of Safe Sex-ED since its cause was discover, over a million abortions a year and more kids born out of wedlock than to a married couple in certain ethnic groups. We would have a million accidental gunshots a year if Gun Safety was taught in school.

Leave it to the professionals at the NRA not the NEA.

12. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 2:53 pm |

^ Good linear thinkin’, there, boss. Gold star.
    No, I wasn’t goin’ for the sex-ed-content analogy.
    I was goin’ for the justification analogy.

13. Steve Skubinna
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 5:32 pm |

No matter how many times the left’s favorite programs fail, they always want to double down. Eventually they figure the magical thinking has got to take hold.

14. Merovign
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 6:26 pm |

I want them to shut the Hell up and leave me alone, but that’s not going to happen either. Ever.

15. Claire
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 7:01 pm |

Here. Have a Unicorn Pop™ and simmer down.

16. JoeBandMember&#8482
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 7:23 pm |

The revolt may be underway in NY. We’ll know more as the deadline for registration comes.

If not there, then it will be in another state.

I have wrote both my US Senators that I will not register any firearms I own. Piss on them both. Piss on the usurper in DC.

17. Melissa In Texas
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 8:17 pm |

Here. Have a Unicorn Pop™ and simmer down.
    bwaaaahaaaahaaaa!
    Fresh outta unicorns here in Texas!

Posted January 30, 2013 at 3:34 pm |

I have this visual of lots of feet stamping as she said that.
    Daggonit – that bitch Dohrn is still wasting oxygen.