ToDaZeD Mills of The G-ds

when all are not equal in the eyes of The Law

Tawana Brawley has been found living and working as a licensed nurse in an old folks’ home in Richmond Virginia. She has been living under the name Tawana Vacenia Thompson Gutierrez.

[In 1987] a 15-year-old Brawley of Wappingers Falls in Dutchess County was found in a trash bag covered in feces with the words “n- – - -r” and “bitch” scrawled upside down on her body and “KKK” carved into her shoe.

Sharpton, still relatively unknown outside New York City, and lawyers Alton Maddox and C. Vernon Mason, immediately took up her cause as she claimed she was attacked by a gang of white men, including [former Dutchess County prosecutor Steven Pagones].

When 28-year-old Fishkill Police Officer Harry Crist Jr., committed suicide a week later — likely over a romantic breakup and failing the New York State Police exam — Sharpton and his allies used the incident to accuse Crist of participating in the rape.

When Pagones, a friend of Crist, offered an alibi for his besmirched dead friend, he found himself accused of raping Brawley nearly three dozen times.

After a year of hell, a grand jury found Brawley’s accusations without any merit. She likely fabricated the story because she feared her stepfather’s wrath for staying out late, according to the grand-jury evidence.

…In 1997, Pagones won a defamation lawsuit against Sharpton, Brawley and her lawyers.

Maddox was found liable for $97,000, Mason for $188,000, and Sharpton was ordered to pony up $66,000, money that was coughed up by O.J. Simpson lawyer Johnnie Cochran and others.

As yet, I have not found any comment from AlSharpton.

1. Jess
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 8:57 am |

Pagones received a judgement, and the gang of race baiters walked. I doubt he ever received a dime, the professional agitators are protected, because they don’t own a damn thing and the rest can only be forced to pay if you can find them, convince a judge to freeze their assets and have a fat wallet to play the legal game.

They’re assholes and deserve punishment for their actions.

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:38 am |

How many times has Al been a respected guest at The White House?

3. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:39 am |

How long has he been the “go to guy” with regard to race relations?

Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:49 am |

Ah but I’m sure they’ve all seen the way and don’t do none a that any more. How often did he wear that white knit little winkie suit? oweee mine eyes have not seen the glory!!!

5. mojo
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:55 am |

Put a lein on her house and car.

6. PatrickP
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:56 am |

1. Has Sharpton been bleaching his skin or is it just the make up he wears for TV?

2. Nice camel toe.

7. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 10:05 am |

that white knit little winkie suit

Nice camel toe

OHTHANKGOD…it isn’t just me.

Posted February 1, 2013 at 11:20 am |

I read that Tawana has been ordered to repay $280,000 dollars. She will not repay a single cent. Nor will Sharpton or the lawyers. I can hear fat Al Sharpton now, “Tawana, who ?” Pressure to repay will trigger, you guessed it, *Racism*!

Had I had the misfortune to have been born 18 years prior to the Civil War, I would have fought for the North. Had the Civil War started when I was really 18 yrs old, I would fight for the South!!!!!!!

I have had it with all this bullshit……………

9. Vonster
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 12:00 pm |

Al sure was one Barry White copyin pimp ass mofo….

10. Posted February 1, 2013 at 12:20 pm |

Nice camel toe.

Dangit! Beat me to it.

Posted February 1, 2013 at 12:32 pm |

Cochrane is dead – that’s a start.
    And methinks Al was trying his version of Elvis impersonations in the black community, and wasn’t making the rent, so – Tawana, a Swahili word for extortion.

12. Thunderbottom
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 12:41 pm |

“She has been living under the name Tawana Vacenia Thompson Gutierrez.” What, are those the names of her former/present pelvic affiliates? And no Muslim name? I heard a few years ago that she had converted to Islam; if anyone is a prime candidate for wearing a burka, she’s it. “I read that Tawana has been ordered to repay $280,000 dollars.” Colonel Jerry, I read somewhere that it was $400,000 (maybe she can get some of the “residents” at that old folks’ home where she works to “help” her with the payments.

13. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm |

^ #6 #10. There’s a picture I won’t soon forget.

14. Just Sayin'
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm |

A safe bet is taking the other side of any issue Sharpton is involved with. After whatever issue it is has been magnified and exploited, Sharpton takes his money and walks… ummm slithers away.

15. Posted February 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm |

Sharpton was sued for $66,000 – which was paid by his lawyers. With interest at 9%, Nursey owes nearly 1/2 million, which plaintiff says he’ll forego if she finally comes clean; otherwise, between 10% and 25% of her wages will be garnished – virtually guaranteeing that she’ll quit working, pick up a free Obamaphone, and live off the rest of us.

16. Melissa In Texas
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 6:45 pm |

Sharpton is slime. Plain and simple.
    Just as an observation. was Tawanna sporting the same ‘stache as Sharpton in that first pic?

17. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 7:36 pm |

It’s all because we’re just racists.

All the race baiters know that.

Especially the left wing media.

Just wait until the real show begins, the George Zimmerman trial.

We be gonna have riots, now.

Jus’ axe ‘em.

18. Posted February 1, 2013 at 8:22 pm |

If it had been known that they were gonna be that much of a problem, I think the Southerners would have chosen to pick their cotton themselves?

Jim
    Sunk New Dawn
    Galveston, TX

Posted February 1, 2013 at 8:51 pm |

^Thunderbottom (12) former/present pelvic affiliates
    What a perfect, golden phrase for that application – I’m going to remember that and use it.

20. Susan Lee
    Posted February 2, 2013 at 5:42 am |

Jim # 18 reminds me – I’ve been reading Mary Chesnut’s Civil War diary in “anniversary” timing – (It will take me 5 years to go thru it, day by day)
    The North profited mightily from slavery – The slaves were brought to this country by New England shipowners, who made a mint on the trade, and the US Government (prior to the Income Tax), used to get their funding from tariffs, so the Federal government (such as it was) was financed by the slave trade.
    Susan Lee

Posted February 2, 2013 at 8:30 am |

Susan Lee just that little bit you wrote tells a big story when you think about it. The lining of the pockets never fails to destroy. History does repeat it’s self.