Wait, whaaadshesay?!

“Is [the asteroid] an effect of, perhaps, of global warming …?”

~ vid/story ~

*pppppp*snick*snort*
Okay, okay, okay … this has got to be a joke.
Anybody know?
(What? Well, yeah-hh … I mean there was like, you know, an meteor-ologist on the set next to her. Gollll!)

1. Merovign
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 4:55 pm |

It looks more like a slip of the tongue than a joke. The TV bobble-head wasn’t clear on what they were talking about, mixed up the asteroid and the storm.

Posted February 10, 2013 at 5:59 pm |

We’ll Yaaah of course it is. Anyone who doesn’t think so is EVIL.

3. Thunderbottom
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 6:34 pm |

Global warming Climate change for prog/libs is what the ex-husband/boyfriend is to feckless women everywhere – it gets the blame for everything. And what is that “Orville Redenbacher” look that Bill Nye is affecting? It doesn’t make his “global warmist” shtick any less irritating, that’s for certain.

4. s2
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 6:39 pm |

Bill Nye has a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. How that makes him a expert in meteorological science escapes me.

A rocket scientist, maybe, but weather ain’t ‘zackly rocket science, izit?

Posted February 10, 2013 at 7:00 pm |

I had to look three times to make sure it wasn’t the Onion or another parody.

If only teh stoopid burned for reallies, the cameras would be showing piles of ash.

6. Melissa In Texas
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 7:07 pm |

yeesh.
    Yeah LOOK at all that glowball warming lying about all white and pristine.
    Perhaps the asteroid should hit their stage and wipe ‘em all out!

7. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 7:14 pm |

Bill Nye is a Seattle Libtard. Surprised he hasn’t blamed the asteroid on Bush.

8. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 9:20 pm |

The first thing that pops into her mind after a fucking blizzard is global warming????????????

9. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted February 10, 2013 at 11:16 pm |

“mind”

ha! good one.

10. LostLiberty
    Posted February 11, 2013 at 5:16 am |

Ya notice that they blame both winter and summer on global warming? How long will it be till poor, innocent spring and fall are included?

11. Jess
    Posted February 11, 2013 at 6:14 am |

I looked up Bimbo in the dictionary. They included a photo of the newswoman.

Posted February 11, 2013 at 6:49 am |

See, Siberia used to have the same weather as Tahiti, until that fucking asteroid hit an covered the hole place with snow!!! (…What? Latitude? WTF has that got to do with———————-never mind…)

13. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 11, 2013 at 7:32 am |

Asssteroid …
    Ah, now I see how the post, above, came to Missy’s mind.

14. Posted February 11, 2013 at 8:38 am |

I would not have known this happened if it wasn’t news. I stopped watching that crap years ago.

That said, I don’t think it is a joke. I think they really are that stupid.

Posted February 11, 2013 at 12:00 pm |

These are the voters Obama refers to when he says he won the election. The others are———nope I’m going to be PC