so there’s that

( * )

1. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 9:18 pm |

A lot of reports that the cops lit it off.

Why couldn’t they just get the .50s out and have a provable obvious corpse instead of a barbecue?

Suspicious.

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm |

^ Yep.

Posted February 12, 2013 at 11:15 pm |

When you have to be extra crispy certain. . .

And the tanks wouldn’t get there before the state of the union show.

( I heard that the cabin had a basement. .. .. . . .)

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 11:19 pm |

Point made.

5. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 7:30 am |

Now all that’s needed is for someone completely anonymous to take up Dorner’s cause and start whacking the rest of the people on his hit-list.

Whadda ya think are the odds?

6. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 7:34 am |

The witch/heretic has been dealt with.

7. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 9:21 am |

Kill it!
    Kill it with fire!

Remember this the next time you fantasize about standing up to your “public servants” who are armed with real assault rifles and armor. (see also: Waco)

No, I am not defending the guy. Reckon he got what he deserved. Just makin’ a point about what kind of force can be brought by the state when it gets good and angry and the ability/willingness of uniformed personnel to do nasty things prior to your lawyer arriving.

8. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 9:29 am |

^ Yes, the witch has been dealt with. But did he weigh the same as a duck? (I’m a bit surprised you didn’t come up with obligatory Holy Grail ref….)

(OT, but I need to pick your brain, Doug. Missy will have my email written down somewhere – could you drop me a line sometime? Gracias.)

9. mojo
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 9:37 am |

The SLA treatment. Trapped and burnt. Bet on a smoke grenade or teargas round starting the fire. Dorner had the choice of burning to death or shooting himself – no way he was going to be allowed to surrender.

10. Hopefulone
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 10:56 am |

This freak show had to end but it is disturbing to recall when they DIDN’T, and SHOULDN’T HAVE–like Ruby Ridge. Don’t ever forget Ruby Ridge.

11. Posted February 13, 2013 at 11:01 am |

Does Dorner know that today is Ash Wednesday? He must by now!

Jim
    Sunk New Dawn
    Galveston, TX

Posted February 13, 2013 at 11:07 am |

^ Jim, I’m so glad I wasn’t drinking anything!

Best of the day.

13. mojo
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm |

Weird with a beard: Dorner’s mom chows down in Mexican restaurant, watches standoff while munching chips and salsa.

14. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 13, 2013 at 7:48 pm |

LotF (8)
    Well, actually, my including “witch” was originally a Python ref.

Just drop me a line.
    My email’s in the RH column:
    DougMKIsP *at* nc.rr.com