ToDaZeD Bend ‘n’ Stretch

GumbyOTUS

Now that the election is over, Teh iWon has his “more flexibility.”

So which issue do ya think he’s gonna hit hard enough in his SOTU tonite to create a hashtag?

“Climate Change” — #Brrrrrrr #DarkInHere?

“Gun Safety” — #NowIsTheTime #ForMeNotForThee #TheCheckIsInTheMail&c.+WeWillProtectYou

Drone-Splattering American Citizens Across Foreign Landscapes — #iDecide #ShutUpHeExplained

Drone Observing American Citizens At Home — #EveryMoveYouMake #Duck!

Sequesration / National Debt — #BlameRepublicans #BlameBush #BlameTheEvilRich #GetYerFreeFone!#NotReallyASpendingProblem

Afghanistan — #*crickets*

Iraq — #*crickets*

Nork Nukes — #*crickets*

What else?

Posted February 12, 2013 at 8:40 am |

Needs more I me my, otherwise you nailed it…well, add in
    we don’t have a debt problem, we have a revenue problem ….fair share blah blah

2. mojo
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 9:06 am |

I predict:
    A long, boring speech, full of buzzwords and logical inconsistencies. And that’s just Wolf Blitzer.

3. rickn8or
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 9:12 am |

Benghazi — #*crickets*

And what mojo said. Choreographed like kabuki theater.

Y’all let me know how it comes out; I’ve got better things to do than to scream “Bullshit!” at an electronic device every twenty-seven seconds.

Posted February 12, 2013 at 9:37 am |

Reason2948602862371885493, I do not have a TV!

5. Alan outback bacon czar
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 10:12 am |

I’m afraid I might have to miss it. There is a rerun of “Green Acres” that I need to watch again.

6. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 10:16 am |

Working with Congress Republicans is haaaaard.
    Therefore, I’ve stocked-up on executive-order forms.

(Sorry, Claire, I don’t have time, today, to write my whole list.)

7. PeggyU
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 10:31 am |

Benghazi – double crickets
    Fast and Furious – crickets with guns with silencers

Posted February 12, 2013 at 2:21 pm |

From what I’ve heard today about HIS speech about HIM– I want to move to the country He is living in because it sure isn’t this one. IF— I was to be there I would bring a shit shoveling shovel with me.

9. Steve Skubinna
    Posted February 12, 2013 at 9:36 pm |

“There are those who say something. Others say something else. I say these are false choices.”