Prog Canon (morning reading: crown of thorns-in-the-side)

Sometimes, we get a peek inside the mind of a narcissistic megalomaniac.
I mean, it’s hard to disguise one’s basic thought processes all the time.

“This is something I’ve struggled with throughout my presidency,” said Obama. “The problem is that I’m the president of the United States, I’m not the emperor of the United States. My job is to execute laws that are passed.” [source & vid]

That’s not a problem you struggle with, you imperious jackass, it’s the whole. friggin’. POINT !

Oh, what the heck. Since you asked …
I uploaded all the Progressive Theology posters to a new wiki: ProgressiveTheology

1. Jess
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 10:30 am |

From my tiny part of the world, Obama is a ruler and the only thing stopping him from genocide is the few million people unwilling to give up their guns. He ignores laws, sidesteps legal procedural guidelines and uses remote aircraft to destroy perceived foreign enemies, with the goal of doing the same in the United States. If he can promote the killing of people with that much indifference, there’s no doubt in my mind his lack of conscience is not reserved for only foreign nations, or supposed terrorists. In his mind, anyone that opposes him is a terrorist and is placed on his list, which includes citizens who boldly oppose his reign.

Posted February 17, 2013 at 10:41 am |

Very good one Doug, you’re on a roll with the Prog Canon posters.
    Maybe the laurel wreath pic ought to be the jut jaw, looking down on his subjects Mussolini pose.
    Jess, I’m afraid you are right. He is a pansy who won’t risk himself, but if he can strike in the dark of night or behind closed doors without risk to himself, I doubt he has any bounds.

3. Buzz
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 11:05 am |

….”but I have plenty of willing stooges and I won’t let the limitations of the Constitution keep me from my goal of making America as bad or worse than the places people fled for centuries to come here.”

Posted February 17, 2013 at 11:23 am |

Dreams of His/Their fathers. He’s making the Dreams of the Emperor/President of the United States come true. I suppose he stays awake at night worrying about this along with all the other social problems that he says keep him awake. No wonder he was too busy to take care of the riot in Benghazi. He was doing his nightly worrying.

5. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 1:07 pm |

Yes, the problem IS that the usurping bastard holds the office of ‘President”.

The bigger problem for the nation is that the SCOTUS is apparently going to let the fraudulent shit continue right through the rest of his so called term, when the term he needs to be serving is in prison.

Multiple SS numbers, multiple identities, non -natural born citizen by definitions that are very clear when read.

That’s just the short list.

Don’t even get me started on treason…

Is there ANY justice left in this country?

Is there any person in Congress or the courts who will fulfill their oath of office?

Posted February 17, 2013 at 1:10 pm |

No Joe– it’s 4 more years for us.

7. Posted February 17, 2013 at 1:38 pm |

Four more years if we’re lucky.

Posted February 17, 2013 at 2:24 pm |

Now that will NEVER happen. ^^^ That would be the bail of hay that would break the countries back. This next four is bad enough.

9. Brad
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 3:23 pm |

They would never violate the constitutional limit of two terms.

That said, BO says Michelle would make a great Prez.*

10. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm |

Brad ^
    Oooh, yeah. I’d love to see her run against Hillary.
    Can you say “smoldering craters?”
    (What? Nah, open mob war, they’re not goin’ to the mattresses.)

11. s2
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 4:26 pm |

I created a wiki acct, so I could visit – and was denied access.

Can you show us the secret handshake?

12. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 4:46 pm |

s2 ^
    Whoops! I forgot to make it public.
    Try it now.

13. s2
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 5:04 pm |

DougM^ Thanks, young fellah!

14. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 5:25 pm |

Dude’s his own straw messiah…

Posted February 17, 2013 at 5:41 pm |

Thank You sir– for making it public.

16. Merovign
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 11:54 pm |

And then the proggs will find out about the weaki page and do what they always do on weaki. Did you know they let William Connolley back in?

17. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 7:53 am |

Merivign ^
    Ah, but only I (or those I chose) can alter this wiki.
    The freebie pages allow for up to five editors/contributors, at my invitation.
    But, yeah, anybody can hate-email me via the wiki. Might be entertaining.

I don’t know William Connolley’s story, but this wiki isn’t on Wikipedia, so …

18. ZZMike
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 8:32 pm |

He said what he meant. The only thing is, he said it backwards. Here’s the way it formed in his mind:

“This is something I’ve struggled with throughout my presidency,” said Obama. “The problem is that I’m I’m not the emperor of the United States. I’m only the President . My job is to execute laws that are passed.”

But then he discovered this neat thing called the Executive Order.

I suppose one day he’ll be reading British History, get a brainstorm, and sign an Executive Order dissolving Congress.

19. ZZMike
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 8:35 pm |

PS: Way to go, DougM!!! I missed some of the earlier ones.