today’s wedgie

want

When Marco Rubio paused to take a sip from a water bottle during his response to the State of the Union this week, it become an instant viral sensation. The Florida Senator has now capitalized on the moment to raise more than $100,000 for his Reclaim America political action committee by selling branded water bottles.

A source close to Rubio tells BuzzFeed that the water bottles, which were sold on the senator’s PAC website to anyone who makes a donation of $25 or more, sold like hotcakes. In the period since they went on sale Wednesday, more than 3,100 of the PAC’s “Marco Rubio Water Bottles” have been sold…

previously

1. Posted February 17, 2013 at 9:56 pm |

My Senator; bad-to-the-bone capitalist. Love it.

2. Steve Skubinna
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 10:52 pm |

It’s great when you can make money from progressive stupidity. After all, these are the same morons who ensure Sarah Palin does not fade into obscurity.

3. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 11:02 pm |

Love the water bottle idea. It turns the hysteria back at the angry left, which makes me happy.

Had more fun today with a leftist who couldn’t give me one reason that he hates Palin. In fact I can’t seem to find anyone who can tell me why they hate her. I guess they’re told by their handlers to hate. That’s pretty much all the left has to work with, except a presstitute laden media.

4. Merovign
    Posted February 17, 2013 at 11:51 pm |

Looks like the career ending may not be Rubio’s after all.

They hate Palin for the same reason they hate Michelle Malkin, Clarence Thomas and Mia Love… they defy stereotypes. Liberals believe they *own* women and minorities, that’s why they always belabor their myth that Republicans are all Old White Men. These people challenge that “ownership” and then the Democrats go into “betrayed slave owner” mode.

It’s really horrific behavior, but they refuse to admit to it and blabber meaninglessly or make up excuses, so you have to just keep hammering them on the subject, publicly if possible.

Posted February 18, 2013 at 8:31 am |

It’s a keeper and not an evil throw away plastic bottle with dirty Republican water in it. It’s sure to be a career ender.

6. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 8:55 am |

geezerette…it’s perfect! Just think how long the bottle will take to breakdown in a landfill!

Posted February 18, 2013 at 9:13 am |

They’ll last just as long as those plastic bags full of crap thrown over board on the cruise ship. All those tree hugging pipeline protestors should have been on that ship.

8. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 11:07 am |

Rule #5 is my favorite!

9. MikeG
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 11:46 am |

One wonders if this was not a marketing ploy from the very beginning. Ryan’s people assumed the left would go nuts over the water thing, and probably had the order for the bottles on stand-by.

Evil capitalist. Gotta love ‘em!

10. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:28 pm |

^ Yea, it didn’t take too long for them to become available….