CHEERS!!!

( * )

1. DougM (Progophobe)
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 2:55 pm |

*snick*
    Precious bodily fluids.

Hey, they need to bottle that!

Time to ask every bottle-sucking hipster you run into if they’re supporting Rubio, too.

2. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 4:09 pm |

At this point I’d gladly trade The DalaiBama for any real conservative.

3. mojo
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 4:19 pm |

Lochaim!

4. Paul Moore
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 5:38 pm |

I am reminded of the water sharing ritual from “Stranger in a Strange Land”
    Drink deeply of the water of life
    Never thirst

5. Merovign
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 5:53 pm |

Yes, Doug, relentlessly drive an association between bottled water and Rubio into hipster consciousness, if only to make the smug dingleberries sad.

6. Posted February 20, 2013 at 6:06 pm |

I like it. That is all.

Posted February 20, 2013 at 7:07 pm |

Heh heh. John Kerry (who served in Vietnam you know) is an aficionado of bottled water. Wonder how he feels now about publicly consuming that tap water in throw away carbon generating petrochemical bottles?

8. MikeG
    Posted February 20, 2013 at 8:15 pm |

OK. Even *I* am done with the water thing.

Posted February 20, 2013 at 9:54 pm |

Cool Water
    (clicky)

10. Just Sayin
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 3:40 am |

So how come the top to everyone’s bottle is red… except for Rubio’s water bottle? The top in his hand is red, but the rim of the bottle is blue. Does it change color once opened like every “conservative”?

At this point I’d gladly trade The DalaiBama for any real conservative. -Comment by JoeBandMember™

bwahahahha. A real conservative doesn’t exist and hasn’t for 75+ years. PLEASE don’t mention Reagan, if that former union leader, former democrat, grow government, increase spending, take away states rights “conservative” is the best the conservative movement has to offer it is no wonder the conservative movement is so far to the left and is dying.

11. sunshine is good
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 5:57 am |

I should have sold those bottles of water with his name on them when the iron was hot. I got them at his acceptance speech at the inner parking lot at the Biltmore Country Club in Coral Gables that election night.

He is very logical in many ways. He understands trying to control a budget from when he was chief cat herder and Speaker of the Florida House. He answered hard questions I put to him years ago. His immigration stance is wrong. No benefits to anyone or their children born here as US law should if actually used, and International law gives all children born here to illegals the citizenship of their parets already and not US citizenship. It was a gracious act that is long past giving.
    He also is not a natural born citizen according to the definition of that ter. Look in The Laws of Nations that was used by the founders when they were writing the US Constitution. Ben Franklin provided the copies.

Have a super sparkly day all. 72F here.

12. JoeBandMember™
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 7:54 am |

The more I look into Rubio, the more unsure of him I am.

But I still think “professional” wrestling is fake.

And I predict violent times as the “progressives” step up their efforts to disarm the law abiding. You’ll notice Rubio hasn’t had anything to say on gun registration/confiscation.

And the WA “background check” (registration) bill made it out of State House committee yesterday, the deciding vote cast by a Republican legislator from Seattle, who is an appointed police “official” and not a front line cop.

13. Just Say'in
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 10:43 am |

The more I look into Rubio, the more unsure of him I am.

The following is a list of politicians you should trust, be sure of, or admire.

— end of list —-

Good men don’t want to rule over others.