YOUR Gobt

working for …someone

The Environmental Protection Agency acknowledged Tuesday that it released personal information on potentially thousands of farmers and ranchers to environmental groups… information included individual names, email addresses, phone numbers and personal addresses.

Though the EPA has already sent out the documents, the agency now says it has since redacted sensitive details and asked the environmental groups to “return the information.”

Well, that oughta fix everything, eh?

The information on [roughly 80,000] livestock and produce farmers was sought through a Freedom of Information Act request by the groups Earth Justice, the Natural Resources Defense Council and the Pew Charitable Trust.

EarthJustice
Natural Resources Defense Council
Pew Charitable Trusts
Pew Global Attitudes Project “a series of worldwide public opinion surveys on a broad array of subject…” Public Opinion Polls designed to shape Public Opinion.

Eco-Terrorists and Eco-Terrorist Lawyahs. nuff sed.

The groups wanted the information, they say, because such large-scale operations are a major source of water pollution and they want to hold the EPA accountable for enforcing the Clean Water Act.

Which means: Cow poop : BAD :: Deer/Moose/Bear/Bison poop : Good

Tell me again that *someone[s]* ain’t a’tryin’ to force individuals off The Land….

Caged Insanity

1. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 11:09 am |

Awesome. We have vigilante groups and no need for the EPA!

2. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 11:34 am |

Shakedowns.
    Nice ranch you got here. Too bad if somethin’ was to ‘appen to it.

Actually, I think it’s about more than providing antelope-roaming or criminal extortion.
    Well, okay, maybe it’s less.
    I think it’s the Progs’ need to be in the approval loop for every. friggin’. detail. about. every. friggin’. body’s. life.
    It’s the ultimate game of mother-may-I,
    and it’s played by the same mental-aged people.
    Doug’s psychological analysis? [deposit 5¢, please]
    They were traumatized by bing eliminated in a game of mother-may-I, Simon-says, musical-chairs, king-of-the-hill, dodge-ball, or something; and now they’ve been trying to get even with the world ever since.
    (What? Hey, get whatcha pay for.)

Posted April 10, 2013 at 11:36 am |

It’s a war. They’re organized. We’re not.
    Fight back. Get organized. Voter registration records are public information. Refuse to sell farm products to Dem assholes. Refuse to service their cars. Refuse to repair or build their houses.
    BTW, I’ll not hold my breath waiting for discipline or prosecution of the people who did this or the ones who bugged Mitch McConnell’s office, but I’ll be happy to film them grazing on grass in Central Park and grubbing for earthworms with sticks in the woods.

Posted April 10, 2013 at 11:40 am |

EPA-weenies have short memories. Recently a New Yark newspaper published the names/addresses of gun owners in the State. A clear and present violation of several State & Federal Laws. Right-minded Hacker(s) paid them back by publishing the names/addresses of the newspaper(s) that carried this unlawful act!

I anticipate a hole buncha EPA-weenie`s names/addees/fone nummas hitting the world wide innertube pipelines, at the rate of a woodpecker`s eyes opening and closing…..

I ain`t no expert in innertubes, but my hunches inform me that it is faster than that time when I flew my trusty F4 Phantom from LA to Cabos San Lucas in a little less than 2 fucking minutes!

I look forward to: “Justice West of the Sandpiper!”

5. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 11:54 am |

By the way,
    I don’t believe for a minute that this was an error on the EPA’s part, nor do I believe it was an EPA-only operation. There’s some serious subversion goin’ on out theyah.

6. TimO
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 12:56 pm |

The parallels between this and the 1938 Nazi SA paramilitary directing the mobs to the Jews during Kristallnacht is chilling, isn’t it???? When all else fails, go vigilante…

7. PeggyU
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 2:17 pm |

Yeah, but just TRY to get information about what our government is doing! Sunshine laws my arse. A friend and I just spend (literally) days sorting through documents she obtained via a public records request – there is none of the grant application/approval information she requested. It’s like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle and trying to figure out what is on the missing pieces. Gahhh!

8. Jess
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 4:29 pm |

You just can’t have a collective farm with all those private land owners.

Posted April 10, 2013 at 5:06 pm |

^^Col J (4) Dint know F-4 had reentry from orbit capability ;>)

Posted April 10, 2013 at 8:27 pm |

The profile started at 45,000 ft and at full afterburner you ease the nose down, to aid acceleration but can not go below 36,000 ft or you will burn the aircraft up in the thick air. When I hit Mach 2, the airspeed indicator read just a smidge under 1400 knots. Knots speed is outside air temperature sensitive. The only gauge needle moving faster than the airspeed indicator was the fuel gauge!!!!!

11. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 8:32 pm |

The Endangered Species Act has given rise to the Triple-S philosophy – Shoot, Shovel, and Shutup.

I can see that happening to eco-terrorists as easily as lesser spotted grubworms ….

Posted April 10, 2013 at 10:16 pm |

Col J – in the early 70′s, I was surf fishing near Cape Hatteras with some other guys and happened to look north, and saw a dark spot hurtling down the shoreline toward us. Realized in an instant that I didn’t hear him because he was supersonic, coverd my ears and that fast -b-boom- he was by us and standing on his tail, disappearing into the blue. I’d guess the F-4 was at about 500′ and maybe 100 yards offshore.
    In those days we often saw Navy, AF and Marine aircraft just off shore roaring up and down the beach, and contrails as they had mock dogfights offshore. Another time in the 80′s, we’d just arrived at our rental cottage about 4 houses from the beach, and this time, standing on the deck, I heard the roar and looked oceanward just in time to see, in the gap between the houses on either side of the street, an F-14 from VF-31 blast by, lower than the ridgelines of the beachfront houses. That would be about 30-50 feet. I had to walk up to the beach to believe what I’d just seen.
    I guess people complained with the huge development and invasion of yankees in the 90′s; it’s been quiet since, except for the New Jersians in their wife beater T-shirts yelling at their gum cracking women. I liked the jet noise better. Fish don’t bite as well as they used to either.

13. Steve Skubinna
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 10:36 pm |

Who released the data? Bet it was “Richard Windsor,” huh?

14. JoeBandMember™
    Posted April 11, 2013 at 6:54 am |

I always knew the “Pew research” polls are rigged, as are 99% of all “polling” including our elections.

Destroying the American Farmer, and the food source, has long been on the communist/progressive agenda.

Tyranny will soon be in full force.

15. rickn8or
    Posted April 11, 2013 at 3:25 pm |

JoeBandMember, just stereotypin’ off the Arkansas cotton/rice/soybean farmers I’ve known, but I’ve yet to meet a one of them that didn’t have at least one gun and a dim view of communism.