just another terrorist guy in the neighborhood

Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:00 pm |

I think this is a photoshop of a Bill Ayers pitcher. If it is motivated by one cocksucker imitating a nother cocksucker, it may be too subtle.

Personally, I would prefer the TWO cocksuckers be falling upon the opening of the trap doors of President Lincoln`s killers’/conspiraters—-

I am tired of the *PC Age* I live in and would prefer that we radiate the ragheads , shown in a movie entitled, “The River War II” , starring some actor who resembles *any* 4-star USMC General!

Since I already bombed Benghazi, on orders from Reagan, I would like to be a cast member, who actually fires all the rockets in 6 , 75 2.5 inch rocket pods with U235 warheads, each… With a target area, identified by a forward air controller (FAC) as any city north of the Sahara Desert and west of India……Preferably at night, in order to see the glow………..Because I am now old, I will be hidden behind an oxygen mask and a visor.

Fair is Fair…………………………………………………

Posted April 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm |

In a revolution you must take desperate measures.

3. Melissa In Texas
    Posted April 21, 2013 at 6:47 pm |

my hoping that this idiot was properly ventilated was NOT that it was self inflicted…
    Boston PD needs more range time!

4. Posted April 21, 2013 at 6:48 pm |

Sir! And you know who I mean…… That picture brought up one memory only…. 3 to the chest, 1 in the head…… Leaves 4 for…… Problems….

7+1 in the chamber….

5. Brad
    Posted April 21, 2013 at 8:30 pm |

Great Photoshop Doug!

Posted April 21, 2013 at 8:56 pm |

If Bill Ayers had a son he’d look just like him.

7. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted April 22, 2013 at 9:18 am |

geezerette ^
    Attagirl!

Wollf (4)
    Yep. RO’d* an NRA Tyro match (beginners’ action pistol, 3 targets, 10-yds relaxed pace) yesterday afternoon.
    Lost** to a SF guy who shot 238-23x out of a poss 240-24x (one “flier”).
    Had time, so I shot a second round (so it didn’t count): 240-8x.
    Yeahhh, good therapy, good therapy.
    [relaxes, exhales, closes eyes, smiles]

* Range Officer (combo director & umpire)
    ** Hadn’t fired that 1911 in months.
    /excuses

8. ZZMike
    Posted April 22, 2013 at 3:51 pm |

DougM: “Hadn’t fired that 1911 in months.”

Doesn’t anybody use Hammerli Match pistols any more?

(Historical note: when George Patton was in the Olympics (1912, pentahlon, I think), he lost getting 1st place because he insisted on using his GI firearm (could it have been a 1911?) instead of an Olympic pistol.)

9. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted April 22, 2013 at 6:05 pm |

^ Oh, yeah. Half were Glocks or M&Ps.
    I used a 1911, ’cause I needed to see if my thumb would work reliably in a hurry, loaded. Minor arthritis changes the joint geometry a tad, so now I have to get my initial grip and draw with my thumb above the safety — just wanted to make sure I could still do it okay. Only missed it once.

This one was the match 1911 I built in gunsmithing class (accu-fit, lighter trigger, steel frame, long bbl) which is significantly different from my stock Kimber carry piece (looser-fit, heavier trigger, alloy frame, shorter bbl) which I usually take to the range.
    Yes, she was a goood girrrl, wasn’t she? [/coo]
    (What? Yeah, okay, gonna go clean ‘er right now. BRB)