immaturity is the one constant

Next week: lesbian-marriage households

(What? Nah, us straight bachelors can’t be danged fools. Ain’t a woman around enough to constantly point it out.)

UPDATE (BTF): »
Posted this a while back,
but it seems appropriate, here.
(What? Nah, that was based on TUA’s joke.)

1. rickn8or
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 10:01 am |

“Getting older is mandatory; growing up is optional.”

2. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 10:05 am |

My neighbors are getting married today….two guys. They said it won’t be a “fabulous” wedding because yannow “we’re doing it ourselves and we’re guys” LOL!

3. HelenRW
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 3:38 pm |

“twice as many dang-fool husbands”

Nailed it, Doug. I have the perfect meme for next week’s Lesbian households: Twice the cleaning power with half the mess.

4. Paul Moore
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 4:15 pm |

My Mother always said that no kitchen was big enough for two women.

5. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 4:35 pm |

^^ Okay, Helen, that prompts me to do an update.

6. rickn8or
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 6:42 pm |

Paul, Doug, is that any relation to the (supposed) Chinese ideograph for “trouble” being “two women under one roof”?

I’ve always contended that it was “one DayTwo woman” anywhere.

7. PeggyU
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 7:43 pm |

Yeah, but they can leave the toilet seat up all they want.

Posted June 29, 2013 at 8:57 pm |

Back in the day of “Quest for Fire”, a tribe decided to have a man and a woman as a unit. [...as opposed to the tribe the woman came from...] I believe he and she were on to something. Man and Woman have had mixed results since in that notion. Nation-State Laws have only fucking muddled that original good idea for a species survival…………… The quality of the offspring [...read children...] is fair proof of the muddle…

9. Posted June 30, 2013 at 12:10 am |

Well, at least the bitch made her a sandwich.

She did, didn’t she? I got all confused around that part.

A sandwich is not just a serving ‘suggestion’, a sandwich is a sacred ritual up to, and including, the Miracle Whip.

To break the ritual would incur the Wrath of Khan, which would include that insect all-up in your ear, and shit.

You want to make me a sandwich now, don’t you? Of course you do. Hold the insects.

10. JMcD
    Posted June 30, 2013 at 3:24 am |

Most homosexual men had long hoped for “same sex marriages”.
    Many heterosexual men have longed for “some sex marriages”.

Posted June 30, 2013 at 2:50 pm |

:)))) ^^^ JmcD that made me laugh :))

12. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted June 30, 2013 at 4:13 pm |

^^ An any-sex marriage?
    Beats a uni-sex marriage.