headline-grabber

Again with the community-sentry overzealous cop-wannabe thing:

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle ….

Zimmerman [a white hispanic] was one of two men [no word on the other guy's race] who came to the aid of a family of four — two parents and two children [no word on their race] — trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV [at least they noted the color and race of that vehicle] that had rolled over … The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin [but not gonna say "in self-defense"]. [story (caution, autostart vid)]

He should’a just stayed in his truck and waited for the authorities.
Geeze, somebody could’a gotten hurt.

NAACP says Zimmerman probably wouldn’t have helped, if the SUV had been black.
Holder and the DOJ are asking the public for leads on any racially insensitive words Zimmerman may have used during the rescue.

/sarc

More out’a-control, power-mad harassment by a vigilante.

~ source ~ Melissa

1. PatrickP
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 2:11 pm |

Damn busy body.

2. Just Sayin
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 2:29 pm |

George Zimmerman hates blue Fords!

3. tctsunami
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 3:26 pm |

I think George Z should be nominated for one of them “Presidential Points of Light“.

Perhaps an online White House Petition would be fun.

I know, I know, I said “White”. I’m a racist…

Posted July 22, 2013 at 3:47 pm |

An experience as surreal as being rescued by John Malkovich.

Posted July 22, 2013 at 4:11 pm |

Zimmerman could rescue OBoBo`s kids and Sharpton would declare him a *white Hispanic racist*! As would the NAACP, DOJ, Farrakan , and Every fucking mfcsMedia! And, after advisement, so would OBoBo & Michelle, except do it by teleprompter mealy-mouthing…. [...the mfPress Secretary would declare his office had not heard about it, yet...]

6. CAPT Mike
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 5:08 pm |

Nice touch Col Jerry

7. JoeBandMember ≠
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 6:24 pm |

As for the second story, it will evaporate rapidly since there’s no race card fodder for the Jackson/Sharpton Armada.

And I just heard that the Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart have joined Stevie Wonder’s boycott of Florida.

Morons. Rich morons. Hmmm. It seems that all the race baiters are rich morons. Or Politicians.

Time to mow the lawn…

Oh, yeah, I forgot….

I exterminated seven moles so far this year.
    Does that mean I get to be a racist, too?

After all, you know what COLOR moles are…..