butter is murder

…Animal Liberation Front supporter Jerry Vlasak, however, praised the vandalism of the butter cow as a “reminder that there are people opposed to the eating of meat and dairy and that the meat and dairy industry is inordinately cruel.”

Vlasak is a spokesman for the Animal Liberation Press Office, which is not directly affiliated with the Animal Liberation Front, but makes available four spokesman who publicly discuss Animal Liberation Front’s views and actions with the news media…

wankers

1. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 1:58 pm |

Not as cruel as not milkin’ a cow.

And what is it with you ladies an’ cattle, this week?
    I mean, Missy takes a vacation an’ y’go all bovine on us.

2. Caged Insanity
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 1:58 pm |

There is only one solid answer to this problem. Reduction of the population. I suggest we start with Vlasak, for the good of the people.

3. Nomen Nescio
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:02 pm |

butter is murder but margerine is, well, margerine.
    New product idea: “I can’t believe it’s not murder”

4. Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:04 pm |

But will they eat lab-grown meat?

5. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:17 pm |

Y’sure these guys aren’t supported by some radical Hindu group?

Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:24 pm |

Next thing, they’ll want to free all the cows – let ‘em in the mall, the grocery store, using your bathroom, driving, voting, everywhere.
    And when they get that, then they’ll demand equal rights for cabbages or carrots, or turnips or something. Leftist zealots are never satisfied.

7. Jess
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:39 pm |

Butter is NOT murder, unless you drown someone in a vat full of the stuff, heated to about 120 degrees…….that’s a good idea. Take the eco-terrorists and drown them in butter.

8. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 3:04 pm |

Nomen Nescio:

“I can’t believe it’s not murder”
    That is freaking awesome.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 3:08 pm |

^ I can’t believe it’s not udder?
    (What? Nah, I doubt if that’s the lamest one I’ve ever done.)

Posted August 12, 2013 at 4:00 pm |

Getting themselves all worked up into a froth with stiff peaks.

To everything Churn, churn, churn.
    For every season, churn, churn, churn.

Beware the Discontented Cows. (cultural ref.)

Obviously the envirotards don’t rise to the top .

You can’t get butter from chikns.

If not butter then Bacon Grease!

Don’t mess with Mother Nature.

11. Posted August 12, 2013 at 4:55 pm |

I think jerry and his ilk should be taken behind the cow’s barn and given a big- time, old-fashioned ass whipping. Preferably with a nice supple hickory stick.

12. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 9:49 pm |

Udderly ridiculous.

[nope. not the worst one either...]

13. Hopefulone
    Posted August 13, 2013 at 11:38 am |

My brainstem got the signal, after seeing the picture, of having a big juicy burger on a heavily-buttered bun. Normally I go for mayo and tomato but now I want butter. Mmmm… Thanks for the suggestion, food nazis.

Hey, and what about saving plants? Bread is wheat babies ground up, mixed up, and baked …and it has DNA very similar to mine. Eating is murder? Life is murder? Something’s missing from the thought processes of food nazis.

14. CAPT Mike
    Posted August 17, 2013 at 8:00 pm |

hmmmmmmmm . . . .
    w/o dairy industry most cows of certain breeds wouldn’t exist.
    W/o dairy industry most cows would simply be beef.