ToDaZeD ? of Teh Day

srsly

The old saying is, you can’t fix stupid. But what should we do with willfully and arrogantly ignorant?

Comment by Fawkes News — October 5, 2013

Posted October 5, 2013 at 10:52 pm |

Agree you cannot fix stupid. Believe ignorant can be repaired w various levels of repair. Except for District of Columbia.

2. Caged Insanity
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 7:10 am |

There may have been a time when it was possible to take the willfully ignorant out of their bliss and bring them into reality.

That time is past. They are now a threat to freedom, and need to be treated as such.

Exterminate.

3. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 8:16 am |

• Elect somebody else
    • Take away their gavel
    • Take away their tenure
    • Watch a different network news show
    • Make them to their homework before playing
    • Point an’ laugh
    • Kaibosh ‘em

(What? Oh, right.)
    Rinse, repeat.

• Close the Andrews AFB golf course
    • Impeach ‘im

4. PeggyU
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 9:34 am |

The willfully and arrogantly ignorant have to suffer the repercussions of their ignorance. And then be hit with a ton of: “We told you so, dumbass!!!”, because they need to know that people hold them accountable.

Unfortunately, there is often collateral damage. :(

5. PeggyU
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 9:40 am |

Not really related, but this struck me as funny.

6. Posted October 6, 2013 at 9:41 am |

Col. Jerry – the saying we had in the training department where I worked was “Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever.”

Willfully ignorant == Too Stupid To Live (T.S.T.L.)

Just shoot ‘em…

7. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 11:32 am |

I say as long as they leave me out of it let ‘em have at it.
    I now take the energy I used to expend trying to explain shit to people to avoid as much of it as possible.

8. Fawkes News
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 5:42 pm |

Surprisingly thoughtful answers to a rhetorical question. :)

But I must re-emphasize, NEVER acquiesce to their irrational anti-rational nonsense. ALWAYS challenge their smug monopoly on the truth, even if it’s with a simple “I disagree.”

9. Murphy(AZ)
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 8:51 pm |

Re: the road cone picture

Am I the only one who has this overwhelming urge to fire up my old p/u truck and lovingly run down each and every one of those mofo’s?

10. Hope Rogers
    Posted October 7, 2013 at 5:22 am |

PeggyU@5 — That’w Wonderfully true!!