Wellp, that settles it, then …

she’s not a witch,*
because Connolley clearly turned himself into a jackass.

~ story / vid ~

Now, whooo does Ingram remind me of? [rubs chin, squints]

__________
* Speaking of which … where is Newt, anyway?

(UPDATE: evidently, he was there. Via dick in comments.)

If you don’t know who the witch is, this is she.
Oh, and Mr Connolley? It ain’t a “witch hunt,” if there are actual “witches.”
(What? Yeah, I’m doggone glad I don’t live in Fairfax, VA anymore, especially with this dweeb as Congressman.)

No, not “witch” … courier.

1. mike
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 8:32 am |

Wow, good eye. I thought there was something about her appearance that was, uh, very distinguishing, but never connected with B. Franklin.

2. Fawkes News
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 8:36 am |

Delete “not,” Remove “W,” replace with “B.”

FIFY.

Posted October 10, 2013 at 8:43 am |

Doug – check your email to where Newt was.

4. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 9:12 am |

^ Thanks!
    I’ll make that update.

Posted October 10, 2013 at 9:30 am |

High hope here that update will help understanding of wtf those questions were leading too? OMH (…over my head…)

6. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 10:58 am |

^ It was just a pun on: “She turned me into a newt.” from the link’s vid.

7. mike
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 11:04 am |

Good catch, Dick. Just one more example of how Obama will fabricate his own facts to suit his LIV narrative. And the Propaganda Ministry happily parrots it with nary a dissenting glance.

Maybe I’m catchin on. Only republican terrorist presidents require duly diligent investigations of their every utterance. Dems, well you know, they mean well, especially black ones because, you know, they can’t be rayciss. Nice uniforms, too. Gonna get me some epaulets one day.

8. mike
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 11:06 am |

Heh heh heh! ^ It was just a pun on: “She turned me into a newt.” from the link’s vid.

Considering she started as an eye of toad that’s quite an accomplishment.

9. Posted October 10, 2013 at 11:24 am |

Can you fly?? Only with my broom.

10. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 10, 2013 at 11:32 am |

^ Can you fly?? Only when Hillary’s not using the broom.
    There, FIFY. *snick*

11. Posted October 10, 2013 at 9:31 pm |

What the hell kind of interrogation was that? It almost seemed like a setup. That’s just freaking weird.

12. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 11, 2013 at 6:35 am |

^ Yathink? *heh*
    Accusing the Repubs of engaging in a witch hunt?
    Dems are in full stonewall; their secret police is at risk.

13. Kv
    Posted October 11, 2013 at 6:40 pm |

Kindly do not refer to that yard log as a “witch”. We folks that follow such Paths don’t deserve to be equated with the likes of her. =D

14. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 12, 2013 at 9:06 am |

Kv ^
    *heh* Okay, addin’ that to my verboten list (I don’t get the memos).

Hey, everything I say is gonna offend somebody, unintentionally.
    Reckon it’s just your turn.

As I’m wont to say: if I don’t give offense, don’t take it.

(What? Yeah, even fellow atheists. Sometimes, especially atheists.)

15. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted October 12, 2013 at 9:21 am |

I make fun of my fellow witches all the time because MOST of them are tards and the left as completely;y bastardized the whole thing.

I was also “excommunicated” from my Wiccan group a few years ago very aggressively because I voted for Bush…
    “a vote for Bush is a knife in the heart of the Goddess” I was told.

I am no longer practicing Wicca and have embraced my version of Mormonism/Asatru :)