Let’s see if he takes credit for this one, too

~ Oh yeah … ROLLOVER ~

[insert sound of "the bus" bein' warned up]

_________
Previously

Added the rollover.

Wheeee! Now, we’re world-famous!

Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:22 am |

Forgive me for making what might be a WAG [...wild ass guess...].

I believe that the word “bus” should be plural, ala “buses”!

Using our present understanding of particle physics, launching each individual in the OBoBo administration thru the CERN loop could determine how many buses are required?

Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:29 am |

But but there’s an 800 hot line you can call to sign up that tells you to go on line to sign up and he’s just as angry as you are for this glitch and is spending your tax dollars by the millions to correct his glitchy health care plan. So don’t listen to talk radio and that Canadian Cruz. The government just likes Canadians who set up web sites for Obama care not Canadians who try to stop it. If you fall over while he speaks you get a hug. Just make sure you believe his lies.
    If the conservatives and T party want to promote themselves they should get in touch with the people who promote the Duck Dynasty show.

3. Blue Max
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:35 am |

You are forgetting the mantra, “The failure of the Obamacare site is all George Bush’s fault.”

Now repeat after me, “The failure of the Obamacare site is all George Bush’s fault.”

Just keep repeating this until you are a left-wing robot and hourly attend the Daily Kos site instead of this right-wing George Bush site.

4. Paladin
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:42 am |

If you’re having trouble using the internet, use the phone. If you’re having trouble with the phones, I hear there’s still a telegraph.

5. Blue Max
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:43 am |

BTW, Doug, you created an excellent graphic. A copy will be going to my favorite doc. He actually puts anti-Obamacare humor up in his office.

I fear some day, some Obamacare official is going to show up and point out a new regulation in the thousands of pages of Obamacare regulations that prohibits health care providers from satirizing Obamacare.

Seriously, it will be some regulation that prohibits “undermining public confidence” in Obamacare or “hate speech” directed against “equal access for health care for all.”

6. Fawkes News
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:48 am |

Not to worry, Dear Leader is charging to the rescue on his Magic Rainbow Unicorn. He’ll fix the website glitches lickety-split.

7. Blue Max
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:53 am |

Dr. Obama to the rescue — can he get another Nobel for this heroic response?

Woman Nearly Faints Behind Obama As He Talks About Obamacare

Two quick questions: did his teleprompter warn him she was falling? And what is that patch on the back of the poor woman’s left arm?

8. TheOldMan
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 11:33 am |

Here’s a bus that they could use:

9. MikeG
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 11:52 am |

Beminds me of this.

10. lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 1:56 pm |

I’m really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
    A few of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

[inappropriate website link kiboshed — dm]

11. Fawkes News
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 2:27 pm |

^ SPAMMER

12. hank
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 2:47 pm |

Maybe a spammer. Maybe it’s satire on the whole Obama’s website was made by kids living in their mom’s basement, between role-player-games and is probably full-0-spam, trojans, and other vulnerabilities while the “adults” in charge diverted most of the money to offshore slush fund accounts?

13. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 5:31 pm |

^&^^ Troll’s harmless comment left in, but the link was removed.
    Thanks, guys.

14. Melissa In Texas
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 5:54 pm |

I believe the patch on the woman’s arm was for morning sickness. In other shot, she appears to be pregnant.
    Only time in my life I fainted, was when I was preggers and standing too long under excessive hot air…

15. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm |

16. Melissa In Texas
    Posted October 21, 2013 at 6:15 pm |

^ a barf bag load of hot air!