today’s racist retardo!

CNBC reporter Steve Liesman on Tuesday asked for Mexican music to be played when he and his colleagues talked about Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

Liesman blamed Cruz for a delay in the September jobs report, which was not released on time because of the government shutdown.

“We’re going to call this the ‘Senator Ted Cruz Jobs Report’,” Liesman said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

“There he is!” Liesman shouted when the network showed a picture of Cruz.

“Can we get some music to go along with that, some Mexican music or something?”

Might I suggest something more appropriate Mister LIEsman? :

Sheesh, even this would work:

Finish your assignment! »

1. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 8:40 am |

Yah – when I read the first sentence of the post my first thought was “Thank God he didn’t ask for Canadian music. Too much of Leonard Cohen coughing his way through one of his interminable dirges and you’d have the national suicide rate going through the roof.”

Then I saw the Celine Dion clip (which I refuse to watch), and realized there actually might be things worse.

2. Fawkes News
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 8:44 am |

Memo for Mr. LIESman,

He’s ethnic CUBAN, you dumbass.

But then, they all look alike to you, don’t they.

Posted October 23, 2013 at 9:33 am |

Funny you should mention the Canadian anthem. That’s the trolls anthem on his face book posts. Gosh I wonder what music could be played during the Presidents infomercials?

4. bocopro
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 9:40 am |

Call him up and ask if he thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican National Telephone Company.

5. bocopro
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 9:52 am |

The father of my oldest grandkritter is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Cubano named Carlos. When my daughter delivered the baby, my wife and I were there. We got back to the house the next day, and Carlos’s best friend, Mario, came with his wife (and some great steaks) to welcome the baby and meet us.

Mario is Mexican from somewhere way down south and owns a restaurant in Orlando. Carlos owned a fleet of buses and a tour agency there. Very rarely did they try to speak Spanish with each other because of the wide variations in vocabulary, idiom, and accent. And while Mario did enjoy Mariachi music, Carlos preferred Sinatra and Streisand.

Carlos went to prison some years ago, and my daughter has restraining orders on him restricting him from annoying her and their son. That grandson is now 23 and hasn’t seen his father since he was about 4 or 5. Isn’t particularly interested in re-establishing a relationship. My daughter wants the guy reduced to ashes and scattered over the Bermuda Triangle.

Mario was a really nice guy. Prob’ly still is.

6. Posted October 23, 2013 at 10:16 am |

The new Insult Generator already pays dividends!

“Racist Taint Biscuit”!

7. Fawkes News
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 10:35 am |

^ gezerette (3) might I suggest this.

Or perhaps this.

8. Fawkes News
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 10:54 am |

^^ Oh yeah. Useful tool.

Steve LIESman is a Pompous Turd Waffle

9. Fawkes News
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 4:33 pm |

Found some more appropriate music for Ted Cruz!

10. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 4:59 pm |

^ Chick Chicky BOOM!

11. Steve Skubinna
    Posted October 24, 2013 at 10:29 am |

Yeah, because God forbid we use good ol’ ‘Murican music to represent Ted Criz, the dark skinned furriner bastard.

Hey, wait a minute, isn’t that what THEY always accuse US of thinking?

To a good Prog, Cruz is worse than a traitor, he’s an apostate, turning his back on the plantation with its benevolent overseers who have only his well being in mind. Those Progs, they just hate it when women and minorities get uppity and start thinking for themselves.

12. DougM (ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ)
    Posted October 24, 2013 at 12:27 pm |

It’s okay, me ol’ Dad was from there.

(What? No, I am not gonna sing Babalu.)