place your bets!

After MSNBC’s Ed Schultz said on his show, “Republicans, they’re afraid of me. They don’t want to talk to me,” Coulter responded via Twitter…

which begat….

1. Fat Baxter
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 3:55 pm |

Sorry, Roseanne, but Anne”s already filled her wild hog hunting ticket this season.

2. Fawkes News (отказник)
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 5:12 pm |

Oh wait. February Sweeps are coming. Gotta get those MSLSD ratings up…

/cyincal

3. Jess
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 6:35 pm |

Roseanne Barr is the reason most people have their dog inoculated every year.

4. Ciaire
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 6:49 pm |

Chick Fight!!! Woooooooooo!!!!!1!!

In creamed corn?

5. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 7:00 pm |

Oh, *meeowwww*!

Posted January 17, 2014 at 7:22 pm |

I kinda see Ann as River Tam at the end of Serenity.

7. grayjohn
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 7:58 pm |

Anne is not afraid of debating you Rosanne, she’s afraid of being eaten.

8. Leonard Jones
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 8:14 pm |

In a battle of wits with intellectual lightweights like Ed Schultz
    and Rosanne Barr, Coulter would stomp their asses like a
    Narc at a biker rally!

They might as well bring knives to nuclear war! Coulter would
    wipe the walls with them. I would pay good money to see this
    debate. Not only would Coulter leave them oinking from the
    boinking, they would know they were getting their asses
    handed to them!

This reminds me of Hannity and Combs when they had
    Robert Bennett on the show. Bennett said something to
    the effect that whenever x happens, “liberals are reduced
    to paroxysms of obloquy.” Combs said: “Someone get
    me a dictionary, I think I was just insulted.”

I do not think Barr and Schultz are as smart as Alan Combs is.
    If they want to debate Ann Coulter, let the games begin!

9. mojo
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 8:34 pm |

Wait – Roseanne is still alive?

10. Abernathy Cranston III
    Posted January 17, 2014 at 9:40 pm |

Sometimes Coulter is so focused on being clever that she fails to adequately state her case. Nice gams though.

Posted January 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm |

I once debated an Air Force maintenance officer on TV after Newsweek published an article I wrote on women in combat. After I cut him a new asshole on live TV, he *thanked me* for telling him that carrying 80 lbs of combat gear for 2 weeks in Vietnam was not the same as carrying a toolbox in a squadron…………….?

12. JoeBandMember ≠
    Posted January 18, 2014 at 8:59 am |

Ann isn’t afraid.

Not in her vocabulary.

The left is afraid, and very very angry, because the truth is coming.

And nothing is more dangerous to a horde of liars that the truth.