Too Con-fuze-ing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

NB: cisgender is defined as a label for “individuals who have a match between the gender they were assigned at birth, their bodies, and their personal identity”*

Apparently this .gov-created “assignment” is based on gazing at the newborn and observing guy -or- guurl accessories. But it’s an other-created “assignment.” or something.

So *I* am a cis-KisPette! And PROUD, dammit!!

How dare you try to asterisk*label meeeee?!?!

Today this is just Faceboook. Tomorrow? It will be one of those ginormous drop-downs on the fill out the online forms sites that kick ya off half-way through for all Fed and State permits, taxes and fees.

I’m going with “Decline to State.”

Puts me in mind of this chickie who had a “self-revelation” in her yoga class and then wrote about it on the InnarToobz. [srsly: an excellent portrait of the Useless Fools who populate Obobo rallys]

Unfortunately, the revelation is that she has no Self. And is a whiney, self-involved queef.

1. Fawkes News (отказник)
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 8:51 am |

What no choice for Sweet Transvestite from Transsexual Transylvania?

2. bocopro
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 9:33 am |

Just stuck in 19forgotten, perhaps, but I like to keep it simple: I like girls.

I like to look at girls in summer frocks, girls in jeans and socks, girls with curly locks, and girls with perky knockers.

I like girls’ butts, even if they’re constrained by denim like two bobcats struggling to get out of a bag.

I like girls’ chests, even if they’re constrained by halters and hidden like twins playing hide and seek from big brother.

I like girls’ hair framing their faces and accentuating their features like the trees and shrubberies around a pleasant pond.

What I do NOT like and NEVER want to look at is ANYbody’s anus. I’m also completely uninterested in people’s personal bathroom activities. Feet do absolutely nothing for me.

Maybe I’m just weird or something, but chicks with dicks and guys bumping cockheads are about as appealing as watching jackals retching.

And I’m not particularly enthusiastic about ball caps worn backward, pants worn at half mast, and “music” that sounds like 3rd-grade playground taunts.

Yeah, guess I’m just weird.

3. staghounds
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 9:33 am |

Other.

Always.

4. SondraK, Queen of my domain
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 9:50 am |

We finally got a call for a Gallup poll the other evening and JR is a bi-sexual African American Jew….

Posted February 14, 2014 at 10:06 am |

Yet another reason to not use facebook.

All the crap that used to clog our inboxes.

Now makes job easier for nsa

6. rickn8or
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 10:51 am |

Just stuck in 19forgotten, perhaps, but I like to keep it simple: I like girls.

Oh, me too. Very much so.

But I don’t remember why…

7. Paladin
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 11:11 am |

Why should I limit myself to just one? Hell, I’ll just pick ‘em all.

And that chickie is a useless boob who projects her own thoughts onto others then spins herself up like she has a clue.

Penis.

8. Jane K.
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 11:25 am |

SondraK – spewed tea on my monitor!

Posted February 14, 2014 at 11:34 am |

JR is a bi-sexual African American Jew….
    Didja tell them that’s only on Wednesdays when you wear your Morticia outfit? Amend that or they’ll give it full weight instead of 1/7.

10. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 12:08 pm |

I currently have a:
    [ ] penis
    [ ] vagina
    [ ] other

I prefer to have sex with:
    [ ] living/willing adult humans
    [ ] other

11. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 1:40 pm |

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. – KJV

So is Genesis 1:27 in line for a major judicial re-write?

12. Posted February 14, 2014 at 2:39 pm |

I stand up to pee.

I am a former Marine.

man….And Man.

Oh, wait, is Marine a choice?

13. Paladin
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 3:56 pm |

On second thought, I’ll take the Two-Spirits. I don’t care if it’s straight or on the rocks.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Posted February 14, 2014 at 8:04 pm |

There Are No Black People In My Yoga Classes And I’m Suddenly Feeling Uncomfortable With It
    Well quit feeling sorry for yourself, you sissy.
    I’ve been to classes, stores, playgrounds, on airplanes, in stadiums, and in all that time on five continents, not seeing any Green People in all my 70 years is making me crazy enough to throttle a whiner like you. You have no idea what real discomfort is.

15. ZZMike
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 9:14 pm |

Can someone explain the difference bewteen these two:

“Trans Woman
    Trans* Woman”

Seen recently on a t-shirt:

“We are made male by birth, man by age, and gentleman by choice”.

16. ZZMike
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 9:16 pm |

PS: I wonder how Yoga-gal would feel if she were the only white in a yoga class.

17. Fat Baxter
    Posted February 14, 2014 at 10:31 pm |

1. Unbutton your trousers

2. Look between your legs

3. Check one of the two boxes

Next question?

18. staghounds
    Posted February 15, 2014 at 6:12 am |

19. ZZMike
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 7:43 pm |

I have another brilliant idea for social network sites that want to know your gender:

A slider bar, with “100% male” at one end, “100% female” at the other. Move the pointer to wherever you think you are.