have fun storming the castle!

…it’s difficult to think of a more clueless way for the city attorney to respond than with a cease-and-desist order … because too many people are contacting city officials through e-mail accounts used for official city business

Posted February 28, 2014 at 1:02 pm |

I bet myself Democrats were involved, and waddaya know, the mayor, the person who would order the attorney to act, is a Dem. Funny how the Dems talk transparency but throw up all kinds of walls to insulate themselves from not only from their own laws but their constituents as well.
    I recall the $600 million Harry Reid Memorial Mausoleum and Tourist Entrance to the Capitol came about because Dingy could “smell them sweat”.
    I looked up the city attorney David M. Feldman’s political contributions:
    Dave Feldman $1,000 08/18/2008 G SKELLY FOR CONGRESS – Democrat
    Feldman, David Feldman & Rogers/Attorney $1,000 06/26/2008 P ACTBLUE
    Feldman, David Feldman & Rogers/Attorney
    $250 10/05/2007 P HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT – Democrat
    $250 10/03/2007 P RICK NORIEGA FOR TEXAS – Democrat
    $250 10/03/2007 P ACTBLUE
    $500 10/03/2007 P AL FRANKEN FOR SENATE – Democrat Farm Labor
    $1,000 06/30/2008 G RICK NORIEGA FOR TEXAS – Democrat
    $1,000 06/26/2008 G RICK NORIEGA FOR TEXAS – Democrat
    $1,000 02/07/2008 P HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT – Democrat
    $1,000 02/05/2008 P HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT – Democrat
    Now how did I know that?

2. Caged Insanity
    Posted February 28, 2014 at 1:12 pm |

Life in America has become a nightmare from which we cannot awaken, for our eyes are already open.

3. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted February 28, 2014 at 1:32 pm |

________________
    Cultural ref: Theon Greyjoy

4. Paul Moore
    Posted February 28, 2014 at 4:06 pm |

It’s good to live in small town America. If I want to talk to a county official, I drive over to his house and knock on his door.

5. Jess
    Posted February 28, 2014 at 6:45 pm |

I’ve dealt with city officials in some larger cities. They’re all assholes and should be run through a gauntlet once each year.

6. ZZMike
    Posted February 28, 2014 at 7:01 pm |

“If you wish to petition Her Worship, the Honorable Mayor, you’ll have to submit form WJJ-3763 (Rev July 1840) in triplicate, notarized, to the address found somewhere on our website (which is currently down for maintenance).

“When our authorization arrives, bring three (3) live chickens to Waiting Hall Six (6), take a seat, and wait until your name is called.

“Do not allow the chickens to roam freely.”

7. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted March 1, 2014 at 10:41 am |

I re-read the note, and I’m pleased to observe that
    the word “peasants” wasn’t used even once.