anarchy vear!

( … )

1. Paul Moore
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 2:24 am |

Tom Wolfe named it years ago- Radical Chic.
    Rush was talking about this the other day. Conservatism fails because it isn’t cool.

2. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 4:22 am |

Pfffffft. Amateurs.

3. Jimmy don\'t play that
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 5:42 am |

Nice to see “anarchists” spending their (parents’) money at the after-season ski wear sales. Oh, and are they sure that it wasn’t some protesters are stopping for capital dick on Hamburger Hill? I need coffee…

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 6:21 am |

Banditos Fashionistos r back in teh wild west?

Birdpig Flu iz back in the wimpy northwest?

Unserious people r loosed upon the landscape?

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 6:27 am |

srsly – What r they hiding from?

6. Nomen Nescio
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 6:31 am |

^ Their own immature exagerated opinion of themselves?

7. staghounds
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 6:47 am |

Good to see that there is still free fair trade locally sourced organic mascara…

8. Mojo
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 7:22 am |

Ah yes, they’re so “edgy” and “transgressive” in the Seattle Marxist Moron League…

9. jw
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 7:23 am |

what is arnold horshack doing there in those glasses?

10. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 7:57 am |

No jury ever convicted a citizen for shooting somebody wearin’ a mask.
    (What? Well, actually, no, I dunno; but they shouldn’t have.)

Posted May 2, 2014 at 8:05 am |

Took me a few seconds till my mind heard “Have fun storming the castle!”

Nice.

I was going to say the one in pink might not be unattractive without the mask, then I saw the hardware in the nose. Maybe it got snagged by the mask coming off and caused some reflections on her choices in life.

12. MikeG
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 8:25 am |

Pretty sure I would let the first one hold me hostage for at least an hour or two.

Posted May 2, 2014 at 8:26 am |

Mech — I noticed that to but I tho’t she wanted to show off the nose hook —- makes her look like a Dudette.

14. Chris in NC
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 8:40 am |

Is Next: Anarchy wear!!!! Very nice…

Is Next: Swim Wear!!!! Very nice…

15. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 11:59 am |

Missy’s & ^14 Chris’ cultural ref.

Bottom guy,
    Allowing your unique ear piercings to be photographed is no way to remain anonymous, son.
    (see: cattle)

Oh, and #1?
    Kind of a lot’a makeup to hide behind a cute ski mask, innit?
    I hope your shooz match.

16. JoeBandMember ≠
    Posted May 2, 2014 at 4:10 pm |

I wanted so badly to go there and stand in the street and call them all chickenshits.

But I had to work, and then mow my yard before the monsoons return.

You know, productive stuff.

The local media coverage of it all made me want to puke.
    The bastards acted like it was a good thing. No shit.

17. Toadold
    Posted May 3, 2014 at 12:14 am |

Between mask and forehead, aiming point.
    There is no good eating there due to drugs and STD’s, but the rendering plants could do something with them.
    “Burn baby, burn.”

18. Posted May 3, 2014 at 8:42 am |

My memory isn’t what it used to be , maybe someone can help me here…why do I always think of “Bazooka Joe” , you know, the bubble gum guy…when I see these people?

19. DougM (Bison Party)
    Posted May 4, 2014 at 10:55 am |

Next time, do it right.

20. Leonard Jones
    Posted May 4, 2014 at 3:07 pm |

These youtful slackers have finally found out that they
    can “Play soldier.” Most of the actual soldiers are not going
    to side with them.

Even those (Like myself, who have never served) were
    playing soldier 4 or 5 decades ago. Many of us own multiple
    firearms and know how to use them.

These stupid kids are likely still living with the parents because a cultural anthropology or Afro American studies degree will never equate to a paying job.

In the 80′s, I blew 200 dollars a month at an informal shooting
    range in San Berdoo. Until recently these turds were eating
    Tofu and kicking a Hacky Sack. What do you think will
    happens to these pussies when the shooting starts?